Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine is at the dealer awaiting PDI and registration! I’ll pick it up on Friday :)
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’m hoping I don’t feel the need to remap it, although 360-370bhp would be fun once rolling...
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Magnetic Grey 290. So looking forward to not having to use a clutch in traffic jams ever again ? Quicker than my stage 1 Ibiza Cupra too. Win win!
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine is finally built! Ordered 1st week in February and the wait is nearly over...
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I was told pretty much the same thing. Should have it by mid August, but I can wait until 1st September if I want a 70 plate. I don’t think another couple of weeks matters now, does it?
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine is supposed to be built first week in June, with delivery end of June. Can’t really see that happening, so we’ll see what happens...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That’s outrageous! You must be fuming! I’ve had no contact with SEAT since February, when they informed me that my order had gone through and they’d inform me of a build date, etc. I shouldn’t have to chase them. It’s my money they want.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It would’ve been nice to have received a call or email from SEAT with an update regarding the situation, but I suppose that’s too much trouble.
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered mine 3rd February and was waiting to hear about build date, etc. I wasn’t expecting it until July/August anyway, when I have to give my Ibiza Cupra back. I doubt that’ll happen now, so will they be offering us stock cars or cancelled orders? My only option was Magnetic Grey paint, so...
  10. 1.8TSI Cupra remapping

I'm going to get mine done after its first service. I'm going with Revo but it's not the cheapest. Their website will tell you the nearest place to get it done. Definitely worth it. Do you think it's quick enough as it is? I don't and want a bit more.
  11. 2016 Ibiza Cupra. Turbo gone.

Hello, first post here! I've got a lovely Ibiza Cupra Black with 1,360 miles on it. Can't drive it though, as it's at the workshop with a new turbo on order. Not cool at all! I've read of a few Polo GTis needing new turbos but not any Cupras. Anyone else had a turbo issue with the 1.8 TSI?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members