Search results

1. Wheel Inspiration needed....

Hi Nick If you end up selling them, pls let me know as I’m looking for Standard wheels so I can sell my RS6 Alloys
  2. New car - wheel cap size?

I got a set from eBay with no problems so far. I did try Seat directly but they wanted £28 each ! ! ! !
  3. Wheel Inspiration Needed

Still not 100% with the Audi RS6 Alloys - So if anyone fancy a swap/px with standard Fenix wheels Drop me a message
  4. Exeo v A4 sound system

Does the brochure show locations of the 10 speakers? I keep thinking about changing them all to the Bose system, but have no idea where the sub would go in the boot or even if the wiring is there - plug & play
  5. highest mileage

Just broken in.. ;-)
  6. highest mileage

states 238k - but Engine replaced recently (50,000 on new engine),
  7. Wheel Inspiration Needed

I don't find the ride uncomfortable at all & I do 1200 miles a month.... :whistle:
  8. Wheel Inspiration Needed

Got the springs, just not had time to get them fitted
  9. Wheel Inspiration Needed

10. Wheel Inspiration Needed

Just working out how to add pictures
  11. highest mileage

2.0 TDI DPF SE ST 5dr 2011 - 11 PLATE No Engine Mods 123,340 miles
  12. Wheel Inspiration Needed

Ended up buying a set of 18" Audi RS6 - Brand new. They look good, but still thinking i want standard 18" Wheels
  13. Chrome exhaust trims

Sorry to drag up an old thread but i'm looking for a pair of chrome pipe trims for my Exeo Any recommendations?
  14. Wheel Inspiration Needed

I was looking for a set of those, but you're too far from me. Now, keeping the Fenix 18s I already have. but thanks for the offer
  15. Wheel Inspiration Needed

I do like those, but they all seem to be trashed when I find a set. Decided to refurb and fit my Fenix wheels. Just need to decide on a colour now
  16. Wheel Inspiration Needed

I like the first ones.
  17. Wheel Inspiration Needed

Hi All I currently have the standard 17" Alloys fitted and wanted something bigger so got myself a set of 18" Fenix Alloys, but now i'm not too sure on them. Looking for other ideas on 18s. I like the Big Five Spoke Audi wheels but they seem to be silly money. Anyone got any other...
  18. H/U & Speaker Sizes

Thank You Will have a look round
  19. H/U & Speaker Sizes

Hi All. I'm sure this is a topic which has been covered many times, but I'm looking to replace my standard H/U for a factory Sat Nav one and also replace the speakers for something better Any recomendations? Part Numbers would be great if Seat/Audi Thanks
  20. Front Bumper

If you don't mind, that would be perfect
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.