Search results

1. Cupra Kid

Exeo Coolant Temperature

Hi Guys It's been a while since my last post, maybe 7 years or more! Any way I have just got my hands on an Exeo ST 2.0 TDI and I have noticed that it doesnt get up to what I would call operating temperature (90 degrees) on a journey of 20 miles so presume something is amiss. First thought was...
  2. Cupra Kid

1.9 TDI Intermittent Hesitation - MAF Failure?

Hi Guys, wonder if you could help me I have a Toledo TDi 110 (ASV engine code) and after driving through the heavy rain last week it has developed a hesitation which grows worse the longer the car has been running. Its like the car has gone in to limp mode but if you keep your foot down and...
  3. Cupra Kid

1.4 No Spark No Start - HELP

Hi Guys Got a mk3 Ibiza 1.4 and it suddenly died while running today refusing to restart with no spark at the plugs. Ran a code reader on it and nothing comes up. Now I know the MK2 ECU is a dumb as a post so guess the mk3 might be the same.... Tried the spare key to rule out immobiliser (does...
  4. Cupra Kid

TDI Sticking Vanes - Forte Diesel Turbo Cleaner

Had issues with my 1.9 TDI underboosting, overboosting and generally being a pain in the ass for a while. Symptoms were going into limp mode up and down hill under hard acceleration, I'd tried Revive Turbo Cleaner, Valvoline Turbo cleaner and Mr Muscle so thought my turbo must be clean and got...
  5. Cupra Kid

TDI MAP & MAF Sensors

Hi Guys Got a TDI 110 ASV thats having occasional limp modes. I've had the turbo cleaned and replaced the vacuum lines and also the N75. So that kind of leaves the MAF or MAP sensors. Which one would most likely cause limp mode and what are the best aftermarket brands as I don't feel like...
  6. Cupra Kid

MAP & MAF Sensors

Hi Guys Got a TDI 110 ASV thats having occasional limp modes. I've had the turbo cleaned and replaced the vacuum lines and also the N75. So that kind of leaves the MAF or MAP sensors. Which one would most likely cause limp mode and what are the best aftermarket brands as I don't feel like...
  7. Cupra Kid

TDI Turbo Acutater Pipe Diameter?

Can anyone tell me the internal diameter of the vacuum pipe from the N75 down to the turbo actuator on a 110 TDi ASV Leon/Toledo? Cheers
  8. Cupra Kid

Turbo Vacuum Pipe Diameter?

Can anyone tell me the diameter of a the vacuum pipe from the N75 down to the turbo actuator on a 110 TDi ASV Leon/Toledo? Cheers
  9. Cupra Kid

TDI tracking adjustment

Hi Guys Just had the tracking done on my car as it was a good offer and thought I better get it checked. BIG MISTAKE. Bloody thing now pulls to the left and now the steering seems to be off centre, took it back and they had another attempt and now its even worse. Is this something I can...
  10. Cupra Kid

VAG COM Derbyshire/Notts/S Yorks

Hi I have a key coding issue with my 2001 toledo, a scan of the car has shown there is a problem that both keys aren't properly coded to the car meaning the alarm goes off when you try to gain entry with the key, even if you start the car. Can anyone recode them for me? Can bring the car...
  11. Cupra Kid

110 TDi Limp Mode - Advice?

Hi Guys Got a 110 TDI and in the cold weather thats just arrived it seems to slip in to limp home mode when the engines cold and under load occasionally. Its not a daily occurrence but I want to get it sorted. No engine light comes on but I would describe the way it drives as being...
  12. Cupra Kid

110 TDi Limp Mode - Advice?

Hi Guys Got a 110 TDI Toledo and in the cold weather thats just arrived it seems to slip in to limp home mode when the engines cold and under load occasionally. Its not a daily occurrence but I want to get it sorted. No engine light comes on but I would describe the way it drives as being...
  13. Cupra Kid

EGR Cleaning

Hi I used some wynns diesel EGR cleaner on my car but its still far from immaculate, can anyone reccomend what to use or is it a case of getting the egr off the car and doing it that way? I'd really rather do it on the car. Any help greatly appreciated.
  14. Cupra Kid

Tuning box - Any good?

I have a Toledo 110 tdi and although its not bad it could do with a kick up its bum. Are there any tuning boxes out there that anyone reccomends or are they just jacked up resistors in a nice case? I don't fancy spending half the cars value on a remap.
  15. Cupra Kid

Dash Rattles

Got porblems with my dash making an tinny rattling noise on the passenger side. Narrowed this down to what I believe is the actual dash itself moving slightly on its mountings. Anyone attempted to take the dash apart and solve an issue like this? I fgured remove the glove box and go from...
  16. Cupra Kid

Alarm Issues

I'm having problems with the security system on my car. When I open the car with the key the alarm LED carries on flashing and after a few seconds the hazards start flashing with no alarm siren/horn. Even does this if i put the key in the ignition and start the car When I unlock the car with...
  17. Cupra Kid

Leon/Tolly Alarm Issues

I'm having problems with the security system on my car. When I open the car with the key the alarm LED carries on flashing and after a few seconds the hazards start flashing with no alarm siren/horn. Even does this if i put the key in the ignition and start the car When I unlock the car with...
  18. Cupra Kid

Relay Panel

Hi Guys Can anyone tell me which relay does what on the relay panel. I've found it so I don't need help with that, just wondering if there is a relay related to the windows? Pic added Cheers
  19. Cupra Kid

MK1 Leon Convenience Pack Location

Hi guys, can anyone tell me where the convenience pack is located on the MK1 Leon/Toledo? Cheers
  20. Cupra Kid

Electrical Gremlins

Just got a Toledo TDI and tts got a couple of electrical issues the first of which is failure of the drivers side electrical windows front and rear. I've taken the door card off and it doesn't seem to be a problem with the switches as when I push them I can hear a noise in the motor like a relay...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.