Search results

1. Possible brake problem

In this case I've been as descriptive if the potential fault with them. The more I listen the more I am convinced this isn't normal operation even if there is a vacuum booster on the braking system. It shouldn't draw the vac into the cabin side. I could be wrong. Better safe than sorry in...
  2. Possible brake problem

Tested again this morning and the brakes seem nice and sharp, should be as new pads and discs only fitted in May this year. Is this normal for brakes on diesel cars with them having a vac booster? I have after market warranty but if there is nothing wrong they will charge me 30mins labour...
  3. Possible brake problem

Hi all I have a 2013 leon tdi 2.0 fr. 150bhp version When I push the brake pedal whilst stationary and engine idling I can hear a hissing. See link to YouTube upload https://youtu.be/mkqr_n0fVcw When I pump the brakes with the engine off they go firm so seems okay. When I start...
  4. 2013 leon fr ipod connection

I have USB and aux in within the glove box. Can't see mdi anywhere, what does this look like? My audio display doesn't mention mdi either. Ipod doesn't doesn't work in USB. Thanks
  5. 2013 leon fr ipod connection

Not sure, in the glove box I have a USB connection and a 3.5mm aux input if that helps. Standard ipod cable returns an error. Thanks
  6. 2013 leon fr ipod connection

Hi all, Does anyone know how I can connect my iPod classic to my audio system so that I can control it via the steering wheel control? I bought second hand so no cable came with it. I have tried one of the cheap cables from eBay but did not control the ipod, it only played sound and...
  7. 2013 diesel leon fr rattle

It might be better on this one https://youtu.be/LjqXWl4KuMo In the cabin it sometimes sounds a bit like some blowing a raspberry haha. Also if I put the car in neutral and press the clutch the idle speed goes up a little till I release the clutch.
  8. 2013 diesel leon fr rattle

Hi all, Thanks for the add and am new to the world of seat. I have a 2.0 diesel fr, 150 bhp. It has a strange rattling sound when idling. Hopefully you can tell from the video. Just wondered if it's normal. Many thanks Matt https://youtu.be/G-HEAs2KMAU
  9. Hello from scotland

Welcome to the forum
  10. Newbie from Cornwall

Happy new car
  11. Possible defector

Wow that's a serious motor!
  12. Seat Noob.

All noobs at some point. I'm also a seat noob
  13. Hi

Nice wheels
  14. Newbie from croatia

Welcome. How's Croatia? Is it nice and sunny?
  15. Hi

How's basel? Have you adjusted to the cost of living? Bottle of lager only 10 Swiss francs haha
  16. hey guys and girls

Nice old skool motot
  17. Hello from Gloucester

My 150bhp fr is pretty awesome, quick in 3rd gear
  18. Ola from the sunny Algarve and thanks for the welcome.

Ola, hope the weather is better then here in the UK!
  19. New car, new forum!

Welcome. I too have just joined with a leon fr
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.