Search results

1. dodds_turbo

Private reg

What folk’s are suggesting is buy the registration mark from the DVLA, it’s the cheapest and always includes all fees in the listed price. Then, once you have the documentation proving your own this ‘personalised registration’ you can buy the physical plates from anywhere, motor...
  2. dodds_turbo

Any active members left

Looks like very little. There’s a couple of Facebook pages most people seem to be using instead: mk3 Seat Leon Owners, and Scottish Leon Owners Club.
  3. dodds_turbo

Dash Storage/Climate Panel Removal

Looks like it should be simply. Definitely not easy though. Do you have any trim removal tools, or something similar and non-marking?
  4. dodds_turbo

Dash Storage/Climate Panel Removal

I’d love to figure this one out too. I’ve had a quick try pulling/pushing it and looking for screws/tabs but nothing too obvious. If it’s easily removable then repositioning the USB/MDI from the glovebox is possible, and also retrofitting the wireless charging cubby box from the Areca.
  5. dodds_turbo

Cleaning Exhaust tips

Did it help listening to music whilst you cleaned you exhaust? ;-)
  6. dodds_turbo

Ibiza fr 2017 which one should I get

SEAT have apparently capped the Ibiza at a 1.5 TSi FR as the top model. :crash: https://uk.motor1.com/news/146052/seat-ibiza-cupra-no-go/
  7. dodds_turbo

Picked up my Leon last week

Very nice Leon. Welcome to the exclusive Lima Green club. ;-) I very nearly considered your very car when looking for a Leon. Was lucky to spot mine in a dealers before photos were even uploaded. I'm still in love with the colour, although haven't had a chance to do anything with mine yet. Love...
  8. dodds_turbo

Kingdom Cruise at Hermiston Gate 20th may

Argh, would also love to buy an away up north this weekend. Will hopefully make it for the Dubs and Donuts in June.
  9. dodds_turbo

Edinburgh/Midlothian/West Lothian April Meet

Hey Eddie, we ended up meeting up on Wednesday night, along with a "Dubs and Donuts Meet" organised by The Dub Side. They meet at Hermiston Gait on the first Wednesday of every month. Come along next time and say hi. :-)
  10. dodds_turbo

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Nice! Seems the Titanium Pack club is smaller than I thought. Goes well with grey. Do the mirrors match the rest of the bodywork paint?
  11. dodds_turbo

Much bigger turn out than I thought. Mostly Mk2 Leons too, about 50% cars there last night. Good to meet you Boab, will probably see you at the May meet. [B)] Sorry we missed you @GFF. I could only make it along for about 8:30 onwards. See you next month?
  12. dodds_turbo

Just arrived. :-)
  13. dodds_turbo

No worries. I'm not home from work yet so will likely be nearer 8 before I arrive. Am picking the Mrs up at the airport at 11pm so will be around for a while.
  14. dodds_turbo

How can i submit a "how to" guide?

Start a New Topic, detail the 'How To Guide' with plenty photos. If it's well received them it may be made a sticky thread (always on top)?
  15. dodds_turbo

New to Seat ownership and the forum

Welcome mate. As above, some photos would be good (in the mk2 section). [:B]
  16. dodds_turbo

Western SEAT, Edinburgh

It seems Edinburgh only has Arnold Clark SEAT left (Seafield Road). Next SEAT dealer is Uphall, again Arnold Clark. They are both useless and have fobbed me off with made up terms for some of the electronic modules (I've been inquiring about fitting a new head unit to my Mk3 Leon). Hoping...
  17. dodds_turbo

Leon mk3

Cheers, will bear them in mind at the end of the year.
  18. dodds_turbo

rear mudflaps

So the car isn't caked in mud, just a good layer of dust/grime. Doesn't really show up in photos. Here's the front and rear mudflaps, mine were fitted by the dealer as a freebie, I'm happy having them on as they are not too intrusive, will help (very slightly) reduce the dirt on the back of the...
  19. dodds_turbo

rear mudflaps

I have front and rear mudflaps fitted to my FR. It's pretty dirty (all round) so I'll take some photos tomorrow morning to show the mudflaps, and if they help lessen the dirtiness of the rear of the car.
  20. dodds_turbo

Leon mk3

Who did you get the remap done with? My Leon is under warranty til October, after that I'm looking to add some more oomph!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.