Search results

1. Top Speed with Revo

:lol: ok its a wind up
  2. Removing cat on a 2006 cupra

can decat without a problem matey. on a diesel, not sure about petrol.
  3. Top Speed with Revo

still don't believe it , surprised his engine didn't blow
  4. Top Speed with Revo

:banned: don't believe it
  5. Top Speed with Revo

yep
  6. Cupra TDI Test Drive

i got hooked at first test drive also ;)
  7. insurance on a 1.4tdi with remap!!!!

what insurance company would scan a car esp a 1.4tdi. just insure it and drive sensibly. i crashed my cupra within a couple of months of buying it just one wheel but cost insure a bomb to replace calipers and stuff never scaned it, manager at repair shop didn't know it was a diesel till he...
  8. Top Speed with Revo

cupra tdi is 1215kg no i got organic plate really nice better feel than stock. and changes through gears are ace.
  9. Clutch Slipping!! Info Please! :-(

i don't know really! lol its pricey though
  10. Top Speed with Revo

i got a 14.43 1/4mile with just a remap, and a 0-60 of 6.2secs. that was with standard clutch think 6secs and 14.3 is possible on a strip with my new clutch. top speed is around 140 due to the close ratios, it simply revs out above 135 but you get there alot faster
  11. Clutch Slipping!! Info Please! :-(

i put it off for monhths and months till finally not being able to drive it, so had to get it done i think if you catch it early and the DMF is not damaged you can change just the plates, still looking at £700... mine was really damaged so had to change it,
  12. Clutch Slipping!! Info Please! :-(

if you want an uprated one i have a sachs one fitted got no change from £1000including the DMF the labour was only £220 lol
  13. Ordered a Red Cupra TDI today

2 and a half years now and still smile whewnever i see/drive mine!
  14. Ibiza Cupra 1.8turbo vs 1.9TDi??

yeah i would love to have a mk4 cupra in 300bhp guise with lsd :) and the only way that would happen is to have a 1.8T in it, but i would make the sacafice hehe how's the suspension the stance looks bloody quailty, i was suppose to get clutch, exhuast and suspension done this month i had...
  15. Bunnin's Fr

smart bunnin. very smart. :)
  16. Ibiza Cupra 1.8turbo vs 1.9TDi??

i tell you from two experience of underestimating diesel and they were the same as you rash it revs higher it has 20-30bhp more it'll eat me fro breakfast 1.)Kohmikey mk4 cupra with 230-240 bhp down the A1 it was nothin and i mean nothing in it untill i shifted into 6th and he went past as...
  17. Ibiza Cupra 1.8turbo vs 1.9TDi??

still not much in it tbh petrol would win in higher gear higher speed diesel would still have the edge lower speed, i had a play with kohmikey 240bhp mk4 1.8T cupra down the A1 and there was nothing in it untill i put it in 6th and he shot past. he was shocked, cos he thought he would kill...
  18. glove box opens itself

blu tack surely to get it sorted out properly you would have to get a new lock mech. something must of broke so it's not holding in place.
  19. Ibiza Cupra 1.8turbo vs 1.9TDi??

i think under 6.5 sec 0-60 and 140mph is fast enough for a 3dr FWD shopping basket ;)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise