Search results

1. Need to clean my MAF sensor.

How difficult is that job btw? I have been quoted £190+ by a garage to do it.
  2. Need to clean my MAF sensor.

Thanks my friend, looking it up now
  3. Need to clean my MAF sensor.

2013 Leon FR TSI 1800cc I am getting engine error and have put an OBD2 device and am getting a P0140 error code and it also says 02 Sensor Circuit No Activity Detected Bank 1 Sensor 2. I need to check the sensor ro see if it needs cleaning but cant find any guides for this model on youtube or...
  4. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Thats a little bit confusing to be honest.
  5. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Ive been trawling through pots after post and page after page to see if its possible to update the MIB1 maps and 2nd to backup an SD card which can also be used. I'm still not sure what the definitive answer is as I can see references to copying files on MIB1 systems, then i can see posts which...
  6. Heater/blower not working

This is despite the display showing it is on. I have looked at fuses and seen somewhere there are 3 fuses which could cause this. I have check the fuse box on the battery and all is fine, I have checked the 40 amp air con fuse by the steering wheel and its good. I am not aware of where to find...
  7. Trim removal

Thanks guys, I'm sorted now.
  8. Trim removal

Can anyone point me to a guide or suggest how to remove the front side trims, in particular this I want to run my dash cam and DAB cable hidden down the pillers and behind the steering. They are to being connected to my head unit. Many thanks
  9. Digital steering wheel controls or analogue?

You were right, many thanks. The head unit I have bought had all the cables needed as well, didn't need anything else.
  10. Digital steering wheel controls or analogue?

Thank you very much. Very helpfull
  11. Digital steering wheel controls or analogue?

Thanks mate. Would that include information such as doors/boot not closed, air condition information display etc?. This information wasn't sent to the factory unit but rather to the dash, so would I need to adopt wiring for this extended info?
  12. Digital steering wheel controls or analogue?

Now I'm totally unsure. I have spoken to someone at Seat who have told me today 'analogue', but to be fair they didnt seem sure. I need to work out if the Dual channel Canbus facilities on this head unit can be used as well as the steering wheel controls...
  13. Digital steering wheel controls or analogue?

Thanks. I'm sorry though, the question was maybe not specific enough. I mean the stereo controls on the steering wheel eg volume.
  14. How easy to connect canbus?

My aftermarket HU comes canbus box and connector but the manufacturer Xtrons dont supply enough instructions for the DIY layman. How do I connect this to the Leon?
  15. Digital steering wheel controls or analogue?

Hi does my mkII vehicle have digital steering wheel controls or analogue, how can I tell?
  16. Aftermarket radio compatible with steering wheel controls?

If an aftermarket unit works with vehicles with analogue steering wheel, does this apply to my Leon MkII?
  17. What you need to install an aftermarket stereo in Mk2 Leon

Your really helpful thanks. I'm already waiting for a response from Dave to see if he can supply that fascia but am struggling to find anyone online that supplies it incase he doesnt.
  18. What you need to install an aftermarket stereo in Mk2 Leon

I have to change the fascia as I am changing the head unit to this one and the current fascia wont fit with the front having its own fixings. So please can someone let me have a link to the alternate fascia? One more thing please. The nuts that clip on on push onto this hole at the side of...
  19. What you need to install an aftermarket stereo in Mk2 Leon

Well thanks for tidying that up, that explains and I didnt realise there were 2 different geniune fascias (saints looks a tidier finish then). I don't have a cage yet I am deciding whether to get one or a workaround that's why its loose for the moment. BTW where would I order that part assuming...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.