Search results

1. Karmann_65

Time to say Goodbye

That sad day has finally arrived. Bought my 2.0tdi Exeo ST with 60,000 miles on the clock and always maintained that at 100,000 miles I would trade it in. As my kids get bigger the demands on the car get greater. Rear legroom and boot space are paramount in the new list of current...
  2. Karmann_65

Oil Filter Question

I've been to EuroCarParts for new oil and filters (inc air and pollen) and it's all good except for the oil filter. The one I have been given has no locating stem sticking out of the filter base but matches up correctly with the engine code "CJCA". The car is a 2012 2.0ST TDi The one...
  3. Karmann_65

Sync key after battery replacement

Hi all The dash warning came up on the wifes 2015 Leon FR saying the key battery was on it's last legs. After replacing the old battery with a tested new one, the remote unlock/lock no longer works. The little red LED on the key fob now only shines very dimly when a button is pressed...
  4. Karmann_65

Tyre Pressure Sensor

On the way to work this morning the tyre pressure sensor warning beeped and lit up. I got out and visually checked all the tyres a couple of miles later and there were no apparent problems. There's no indication as to which tyre set off the warning so guess I'll have to work round them all when...
  5. Karmann_65

Looking to buy a '64 plate Leon 1.6 TDI SE

The wife is in the market for a replacement for her ever reliable ten year old 1.9TDi Altea Sport. One of her stipulations is that it must be a nice shade of blue. :rolleyes: She likes the look of new shape Audi A3's but the price is over our budget for a low mileage example and the...
  6. Karmann_65

ECU Warning

2012 2.0TDi ST 143 The ECU light on my car is on again for the second time since having the recall update carried out. First time around it just stopped illuminating after a day and has been fine since. There were no other symptoms. This time though I'm not sure it's going to do the same...
  7. Karmann_65

RNS-E route setup

It would seem that I'm doing something wrong when programming a route on my RNS-E Sat Nav. I bought the 7 digit postcode disc thinking this might resolve my woes but all to no avail. I can program in the postcode ok and the unit says "calculating route" giving a couple of route options. I turn...
  8. Karmann_65

2.0 TDI Sport Tech Engine service

Hi all. I'm new here after recently purchasing a 2012 2.0 TDI Sport Tech estate. The service history was good up to a point but I aim to carry out as much as possible myself (the basic stuff anyway). To start with I picked up new oil,oil filter,air filter,pollen filter and fuel...