Search results

1. Water drain for sunroof

Yeah gonna try have a proper look tomorrow. Annoying lol
  2. Water drain for sunroof

Hi guys had water run down my drivers side pillar next to windscreen into drivers footwell I took off the A pillar trim and pulled the drain tube off at the bottom and water came flying out everywhere lol. Where does the drain tube actually come out is it under the wing or under the scuffle I...
  3. brake lights not working but high level works

hi guys , someone was behind me the other night an told me both my rear brake lights arent working but my high level does. has anyone had this issue before? not checked anything yet . just seeing if anyone has had this problem before. theres no warning lights on dash etc at all either.
  4. Smoke on pulling away

So I changed my oil and filter yesterday, also noticed one of the boost pipes going into the intercooler was loose , put it back in properly and haven’t noticed any smoke?
  5. Smoke on pulling away

Tbh it’s always done it for ages. Just getting worse now lol. Gonna try pcv first then I had cylinder head off last year and rebuilt head with new chain belt etc. If it’s turbo I’ll get nee core
  6. Smoke on pulling away

Black I think smells of oil lol
  7. Smoke on pulling away

hi guys I have a mk2 cupra , on pulling away after I’ve been sitting at traffic lights and junctions etc I get a puff of smoke from the exhaust. It’s had new cylinder head with stem seals valves etc all done , thinking it could be turbo related ? Or possible pcv?
  8. Mk2 Cupra lowering

Would you be able to get me a more level pic ?
  9. Mk2 Cupra lowering

What lowering springs is everyone using ? 2008 Cupra. Not sure what ones to get. Apparently vogtland meant to be good or H&R ? Or am I better going for a complete shock and spring kit
  10. Evap delete

Looking for a guide to deleting my evap system or pics of it done etc ?
  11. Xenons to non xenons

Does anyone know if the xenons can be changed for normal h7 halogen units ?
  12. VVT rings

Does anyone know if you can take off the cam chain cover without removing the rocker cover to replace the 3 little VVT oil rings ?
  13. Xenon light

Right .... ? .... I swapped over the ballast and bulb from the working side into the non working and it still didn’t work and the ballast and bulb from the non working side works fine in the still ok side.
  14. Xenon light

Plugged it in and code came up - 00979 open or short to plus. Tried resetting and came back right away when turned lights on. Anyone had this before
  15. Xenon light

Well that’s what I don’t know as I know the ballasts are both fine. Bulb is ok also. Fuses are good. Il need to check the actual plug coming from the harness it’s self , If that’s okay it must be something internal in the unit ? Actually so annoying
  16. Xenon light

Yeah well I swapped the ballasts over and the drivers one works in the passenger side ?
  17. Xenon light

I have a multimeter , so check the actual plug going into the headlight from the loom ?
  18. Xenon light

Anyone ? lol
  19. Xenon light

My drivers side xenon light stopped working , light on dash showing fault aswel. I have changed the bulb , swapped the ballasts over and checked / changed fuses for the headlights and still no luck. Is there anything else it could be as getting into winter don’t want just one headlight lol
  20. Mk2 cupra wellycooler

Easy job to do ?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.