Search results

1. Damo7

Alarm Question pleassseeee

Hey guys, Question for the brain trust. I picked up my Cupra ST on Saturday and I specced the factory alarm. I have the sensors in the centre console alright but I don't have the button to switch off the sensors. I assume I should have it? I'm also wondering if anyone activated the alarm...
  2. Damo7

Route to U.K./Ireland

A question for the brain trust here, what route do the cars take to the UK. Where do SEAT cars get the boat?
  3. Damo7

Cupra Mats

Would anyone have a part number for the lovely Cupra mats that have been coming with the black edition Cupra's in the UK? Or are they even available to buy separately?
  4. Damo7

Irish Cupra Owners.

Hi there, I ordered an Irish Cupra ST this week in red with Dsg and various other extras. I tried to order the ACC but for some unknown reason it's not available on Irish Cupra's. I noticed on the pics of the black edition UK Cupra posted last week that it came with lovely bespoke Cupra...
  5. Damo7

Do SEAT allow factory collection?

Hi guys, I'm close to pulling the trigger on a Cupra. I always wanted to pick up a car from the factory, a friend done it once on a Mk5 R32. I'm wondering if SEAT allow this. Have any of you done it? Just wondering if it's worth looking into. I'm buying in Ireland if that makes a difference...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.