Search results

1. Rebuilding 280 front end, few issues

Ahh that would probably explain why mine isn’t spinning as I have a air con leak hopefully get that sorted and gassed up and should be fine Thanks much appreciated [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Rebuilding 280 front end, few issues

I’m having the same issue cooling fans won’t spin was wondering if you got yours working Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Front windscreen washer and cruise control issue

Hi I have issue with the with the windscreen washer fluid nothing seems to come out the tank is full and the wipers work but when I try to activate it using the stalk nothing and I can’t hear anything either not sure if it’s a more or pump and after a accident my cruise control does not seem to...
  4. Stolen Cupra

https://advancevehiclesecurity.co.uk/autowatch-ghost-canbus-immobiliser.html This maybe the one your looking for Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Fr Dash fit a Cupra 280 dash

Ahh thanks but I meant as in just the naked dash Itself I have the instrument cluster and everything but thanks though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Fr Dash fit a Cupra 280 dash

sooo my cupra 280 2014 was involved in a little accident and the dash and steering wheel airbags deployed so i need to replace the dash my questionis ... can i put the fr dash into my cupra or even another dash from a Mk3 5f into my cupra they look the same i cant see any physical difference...
  7. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

1. If your using a harness adapter to connect the stereo to the car then steering wheel controls wont work and if not then maybe you need to get it coded using vag com 2. I dont think you can been trying to do it on mine 3.the aux function does not work for me either that is something i need...
  8. Lee's candy white fr (cupra extras)

Where did you get the honeycomb grill been looking for ages Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. Rns 510

Nope it will stay as vw you can change it to a seat screen but I don't know how Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. Rns 510

Stick it in, should be fine Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. Rns 510

Should be fine tbh don't stick it in Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. Rns 510

Nope don't suffer from battery drain, if your car is late 07 and above should be free from battery drain Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  13. Honeycomb Grill

Could you share the link as I'm looking for the same as you:) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. Rns 510

I put it in my 2008 FR it's a straight fit everything works fine but if you have the large mfd you will need to code it in order to get sat nav directions on the mfd but if your not really bothered about that it's a straight fit Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. rns 510 fitting

Cars at the garage atm due to my cat converter snapping in half :( as soon as it's back I'll upload pics if it let's me Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  16. rns 510 fitting

Cars at the garage atm due to my cat converter snapping in half :( as soon as it's back I'll upload pics if it let's me Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  17. rns 510 fitting

thanks i finally got it put in :)
  18. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

Anyone know which pieces need to be cut out from the dash to.fit the vw rns 510 tried fitting mine today but didn't know which part cut?
  19. rns 510 fitting

Hi I'm trying to fit the vw rns 510 in my leon fr 2008 but it doesn't fit in properly anybody which bit of plastic I need to cut off:confused:
  20. iPhone 6 Bluetooth connection - please wait

i have a iphone 6 and 2008 leon fr 170 and when i connected it did say please wait for about 2 mins then it connected
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.