Search results

1. OEM DRL Headlight retrofit

FR Headlights as in the darker blacked out ones or Bi-Xenons?
  2. OEM DRL Headlight retrofit

Mission accomplished. Wiring was all spliced off the Passenger side headlight wiring loom (car side) Relay. Positive +12v for Position 30 is Pin 1 (Yellow/Black) Ground -ve for Position 85 is Pin 7 (Brown) Trigger for position 86 is Pin 10 (Grey/Black) Output to the DRL for position 87a -...
  3. 2011 Ibiza alarm randomly going off

Check the battery voltages fellas
  4. Chip tune

Worthy mod to be fair, not sure we got better MPG though
  5. 1.2 tsi

Got a racechip on mine, goes a little better!
  6. 2012 Facelift Rear Lights

Defo on the todo list after the DRL retrofit
  7. Changing Sidelights Bulbs **GUIDE**

There not the easiest things to access!
  8. Disabling Corner Fogs

Yeh its' an annoying feature I must admit to wanting to disable it too
  9. Handy things to know about your Ibiza MK5

Good information here :)
  10. Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

On the todo list!
  11. 312mm brake upgrade - a warning

Was thinking about this
  12. Mk5 Ibiza Bulb List

Good guide
  13. OEM DRL Headlight retrofit

Update. So the looms on the headlights are nice and long, I was able to unplug the old Headlight and plug it into the 2016 ones without having to physically remove old headlights. Everything works as normal apart from the DRL. So I checked the pins on the 2016 head light and the loom/plug on the...
  14. OEM DRL Headlight retrofit

The car has halogen lights as std. The new 2016 headlights are also halogen, the only difference is the DRL strip on the bottom outer edge. The fit is 100% identical, i'll know by tomorrow what the situation is :)
  15. OEM DRL Headlight retrofit

So I managed to get a pair of matching OEM Genuine 2016 Seat Ibiza head lights with DRLs. I want to install these on my wifes 2014 Seat Ibiza 1.2 TSI I-Tech for a fresher look. Question is will it be a plug and play affair? Will I need to re-wire or code anything? I guess I won't know till I...
  16. Changing Stereo - Will it effect the portable sat nav system?

My first post here! So as per title, I am fitting Kenwood KDC-BT48DAB single din in place of the OEM head unit in my Ibiza 2014 1.2 TSI I-Tech. The portable setup works very nicely, with bluetooth streaming etc.. however I can't go without DAB. I wonder if I will loose the ability to use...