Search results

1. 2013 Alhambra Fuse box location

Hi Just picked up on this, it's a while since I originally posted. I've uploaded the fuse list here as a file. It's in PDF format, so hopefully that will work. If not, If you PM me an email address I'll send you the fuse list to you.
  2. 2013 Alhambra Fuse box location

Yes, that was the thread I was trying to link to. From memory, there are quite a lot of empty fuse slots that are not used but are wired and have power. I just used an Add A Fuse in one of these. You can easily check them with a multimeter to see which ones are switched or not when you...
  3. 2013 Alhambra Fuse box location

Yes I did sort this out. Look at the thread on this page which has some extra info. Edit - I can't post a link here as I've not made enough posts. But If you send me a pm with your email address I can send you a copy of the fuse lists.
  4. Adjustment of rear seats?

How do I adjust the rear seats back rest angle on a 13 plate Alhambra. The middle row outer seats have a lever on the side that does this. But how do I do it on the middle seat of the 2nd row and the two 3rd row seats? The manual says these seats have a handle instead of a lever, but I can't...
  5. 2013 Alhambra Fuse box location

Have just got myself a 2013 Alhambra. I want to hardwire my Tom Tom and dash cam into the fuse box like I've done on my previous cars, Can anyone point me to the fuse box location and fuse layout diagram? Unlike my other cars handbooks there seems to be no info on fuses.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members