Search results

1. kohmikey

Considering getting a cupra.... Worth it???

I was in exactly the same situation as you, I had my Ibiza cupra 60 plate and it was coming up to the point where I needed to either trade it in, give it back or keep it. Whilst I was car shopping I came across a red LCR 11 plate ex demo 3000 miles on clock for £18k. I have always wanted a one...
  2. kohmikey

Tyres?

I was planning to use Avon ZZ3s on my cupra as I have been using them for my Nissan Silvia and they are the very good tyres for the price. Only thing is I a bit worried that it is costing you £109 a corner as this is what it was costing me for my silvia and my tyre sizes for that are 235/35/19...
  3. kohmikey

Ibiza cupra to Leon diesel fr

I used the cruise control on the way home and it did make a difference. thinking about it i cant be that far off of £800-£900 a month on running the car. It is shocking when you factor in everything how much you do actually spend. Luckily work pay a percentage of my fuel so its not all bad thank...
  4. kohmikey

thanks for your comments guys, I went back to the dealer I got my car from and was told I would lose £3.5k on them buying my car back and then I would still have to find that again as a deposit to keep my monthly payments similar to what I have now on the leon. As you can see it is not...
  5. kohmikey

No sorry my profile pic is my old mark 4 i have a 60 reg mk5 cupra now. I went and test drove a leon tdi fr and was quite impressed but when going through the figures i realised how much money i would lose through chopping my ibiza in so soon into the finance agreement so have kinda abandoned...
  6. kohmikey

Well i know that maybe i should have thought about this before but when i want something i kind of have blinkers on until i get it. This time round i am seeking advise... Ok i do 100miles of driving a day but i still want my power so i got myself a mk5 ibiza cupra in july this year which ticks...
  7. kohmikey

Ibiza Cupra Black!

Nice to see another black cupra on here, i havent seen another on the road, just in the showroom. The spoiler and skirts really do look good on it btw so worth getting.
  8. kohmikey

squeaky/chirp whatever you call it!

Oh cool I thought it was here to stay until it was resolved. Ill leave it then for the moment. Thanks mate.
  9. kohmikey

squeaky/chirp whatever you call it!

I have just started getting this noise and it started about a month ago, I took my car into the dealers and showed the technician. He then had to speak with Seat technical who advised not to change anything and they know about the issue and are working on a resolution. When I told them about...
  10. kohmikey

What Car did you drive before the Mk5?

My first car was a yellow mk4 Ibiza fr diesel. 2nd was a black mk4 Ibiza cupra petrol. 3rd was a silver Nissan s14 silvia. 4th is a black mk5 Ibiza cupra. All brand new apart from the silvia so Seat haven't done too badly out of me lol.
  11. kohmikey

Black Magic Cupra pic request.

I would just as easily have chosen White but in the flesh there is something about a black cupra especially when it's clean :)
  12. kohmikey

I want to do the same as my old cupra which would be revo, milltek exhaust, upgraded air filter and then I might have to think about the racing brakes, twintercooler and suspension. Only thing is I haven't sold my 300bhp silvia yet and if I dont sell it anytime soon I may end up keeping it and...
  13. kohmikey

that's the only thing with black it doesn't contrast with much on the car whereas yours would look really nice with a gloss black diffuser.
  14. kohmikey

Hi Ed, loving the cupra thanks. Don't remember seeing your grey one at the dealer but I like the colour, I would get the skirts & spoiler for it, It really makes the back end of the car as aggressive as the front which I wanted. I would have loved to have got the racing brakes and the xenons but...
  15. kohmikey

:( lost my revo software!!! :(

Just bought a Dec 2010 Cupra with the newer 2011 ecu. Is the general consensus that Revo is ok to put on it now?
  16. kohmikey

I agree the skirts/spoiler should have been standard on the car. If that was the case my first purchase would have been Revo instead. I miss the twitchiness of my old mk4 cupra and I cant wait til I can finally Revo this one!
  17. kohmikey

Thanks mate I am really liking the look of it from all angles now :) i saw a White bocanegra going anti clockwise on the m25 this morning at about 7.30 towards watford, that wouldn't by any chance be you would it?
  18. kohmikey

Just had my spoiler and skirts fitted today so have put up some photos I took quickly. Only thing I am not liking about the look of the car now is the big gaps in the arches :rolleyes:!
  19. kohmikey

Finally got my cupra, seemed like Id been waiting ages til today but when I got it I was not disappointed. What a great little car, I see what they mean with the whole Jekyll and Hyde thing!
  20. kohmikey

Well i can only hope i am in the 'some dont' category but I will check every week. What oil does it use for future reference? I like your white boca not so keen on the reds which it seems may be a general consensus given how many there are on seat approved used cars. They made it look so good...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.