Search results

1. Seat Sound System

Excellent, cheers! Looks like I'll be working late most of this week so hopefully get to this on the weekend. Will feedback with any info.
  2. Seat Sound System

Borrowed some release clips for the headunit so going to try and pull that tomorrow and see if anything is looking dodgy behind there. Does anyone have any information about the sound system and if a separate amp is used with the upgraded sound system? Cheers, Doug
  3. Seat Sound System

Evening all, Having a few issues with the sound system in my Leon MK3 13 plate and wondering if anyone has had similar issues or where to look to maybe find the gremlin. The issue is zero sound out of the front left hand side, nothing out of the tweeter or the cone. I've had the door card...
  4. Parking sensor problem

Hi Matt, Did you ever get one of these ordered and fitted? Also guessing it needs to be painted to match the bumper and as the car has to go in for some work soon might get this done at the same time. Cheers!
  5. Parking sensor problem

Hi Matt Did you get anywhere with your sensor? Mine is now going off all the time when below 10mph but instead of off/side mine is nearside next to number plate. I also have the same symptoms as you where the sensor feels like it has a bubble under the paint/on top of the sensor. I know this...
  6. DIY Soundproofing

Ended up ordering 40 sheets of the Silent Coat 2mm, hoping this should be more than enough to do 50% coverage on all the doors, boot and arches. If I still have spare might put some on the bonnet and/or G/F's car. Also ordered 2 packs of the 15mm Absorber to go on the door panels. Once it's...
  7. DIY Soundproofing

Thanks for the info, my main concern is the doors as the rattle I can hear is driving me nuts! I listened out today for where most of the road noise seems to be coming from and it seems to be the rear so guessing boot and arches are the main road noise culprits but the door(s) are the source...
  8. DIY Soundproofing

Looking at doing this in my car as I have some annoying door rattles but might do the boot as well. Can you guys confirm that you only used 4 deadening mats for BOTH front doors and then 3 absorber mats for BOTH front doors? So then for my 5dr I would need 8 deadening mats minimum and 6...
  9. Howdy from Cornwall

All picked up last Thursday and then driven the 550+ miles back from Edinburgh to Cornwall! Engine didn't skip a beat but felt like it had a slight judder when travelling at motorway speeds, was worse when I first got up to speed but by the time I got back seemed better but might have just...
  10. Howdy from Cornwall

Evening, Very excited as about to become the proud owner of a Leon FR 2.0 TDI 150! Having to travel quite far (read: Scotland) to get it but it has all the options I want being Tech pack, Seat Sound System, Alcantara seats and the 18" wheels. While Park pilot would be a nice geeky...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.