Search results

1. Build week for new Cupra 290's

According to my lease guy, they don't come as standard, you have to add.. if only I knew lol
  2. Build week for new Cupra 290's

I don't see any locknutts, agree.. the delivery guy (and me) have mud all over the carpet, I know I sound petty but I got it delivered to my office and there is work going on at the moment.. ahh well, new ones ordered from the stealers @£80, collection tomorrow. I do like it though...
  3. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Very nice buddy, enjoy!
  4. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Just checked with Seat new matts £80 also missing a card for sat NAV, £100 Apparently it's common while they are on the boat ride, someone steals them! I've emailed the company I'm leasing the car from, hopefully he sorts them both
  5. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Build week46 and received my car today, only to be told there is no matts or card for the satnav?! Anyone else not receive car matts.. now I've to purchase?
  6. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Just got an update!.. Build week 46, and told its on its way from Liverpool.. should be in Belfast Monday, so delivery some stage next week!
  7. Cupra 290 PICS

Here's mine although with no sun roof :/. I'll probably clean her again later today and upload a more appealing picture of her. looks well, get more pics up..
  8. Cupra 290 PICS

Very Nice!! I do like them in white, hope I don't regret getting the grey, seems a LOT of grey leons in N/Ireland
  9. Cupra 290 PICS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Very Nice! how long have you had it? Health to drive buddy!
  10. Cupra 290 PICS

Still patiently waiting on my Cupra arriving. And as you do I'm searching the net for a similar car, to see how it looks .. anyone else have took possession of a Cupra 290 Black edition, Monsoon Grey (5 door) with sunroof? - If so post a pic Or if you have a 290 Cupra post a pic?? Mine is...
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got an email on Friday, my car is 2-3 weeks away!.. Build 46, i was nervous once i seen the email expecting cancellation like others seem to have had. - Excited much!!
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Did they say why? did you order from Seat dealer?
  13. Irish Cupra Owners.

Nice spec, seems strange not to have selected the black edition though.. im hoping the same, coming from an M3 as my daily!
  14. Irish Cupra Owners.

Ill be able to answer your questions in December, thats when i receive mine.. the only thing i didnt select was the performance pack (bigger disks and Brembo brakes, ect). What date are you expecting yours?
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

how the hell did that happen?..lol Im in no big rush for mine, having to wait an extra month or two for 300hp and 4x4 - i would have waited if offered!
  16. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Order date and estimated delivery date are the same!.. I went for the Leon Cupra DSG Black edition in Monsoon grey. Hope it comes this side of Christmas!
  17. Build week for new Cupra 290's

I have an e92 M3 for speed :funk:.. may have to scratch the S2k itch though!
  18. Build week for new Cupra 290's

I'm sure you will.. I have a want for one, I don't even like convertibles, something about them though. prob just as well, the missus wouldn't have been to happy with me lol
  19. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Have you still got the s2000..If so send me details.. Cheers
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered mine yesterday (Northern Ireland).. Cupra 290, Black edition, DSG, 5 Door. Sunroof and camera pack.. Moonsone Grey Colour. Cant wait! :lol: I was told December delivery, is that realistic?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.