Search results

1. Tracking problem! Pulling left

So I found out I need new top mounts, going to get then both done then back for tracking again hopefully this sorts it out
  2. Tracking problem! Pulling left

I was thinking of going to another garage but don't fancy paying again as the garage are not charging me, so far the car has had X2 bottom arms X2 track rods with arms Cv joint The parts were worn and needed replacing, is there anything else that it could be part wise? I see the garage track...
  3. Tracking problem! Pulling left

Drivers side track rod rocking when going side to side? Got a video but it says file is too large
  4. Tracking problem! Pulling left

What's best way to check steering rack and top mounts? Had it up on ramp.and checked and was told everything looks fine
  5. Tracking problem! Pulling left

He says there's definitely something wrong somewhere and won't charge me to do it again, just trying to get to bottom of the problem
  6. Tracking problem! Pulling left

Basically I paid for tracking at a tyre place and it kept going out, found out new arm bush was knackered so replaced the arm and got new track rods with ends then took it back for 're tracking ( free ) Basically the same place has tracked it up at least 6 times ( after work on the car ) now...
  7. Tracking problem! Pulling left

Can't remember but wondering why straight after tracking that it gets knocked out? As in tracked up then 5 mins later it's out again
  8. Tracking problem! Pulling left

Hi all I have a 1.8t on a 54 reg and had some work done on the car: 2 bottom arms 2 track rods with ends Took the car for tracking after work was done and the passenger side is out by 3 degrees or something lol Literally tracked up went round the block and took it straight back The car seems...
  9. Facelift front bumper removal

Brilliant! Cheers bud
  10. Facelift front bumper removal

Hi I'm trying to find a guide for the facelift front bumper removal I have tried the fallen angel guide but it won't load! Any ideas?
  11. O ring pancake pipe replacement

Yeah I have seen a creation motorsport replacemt which I think is a straight swap so should be easier
  12. O ring pancake pipe replacement

Hello I have. 1.8t 180bhp auq I noticed there is oil on the silicone hose in the driver side arch going to the pancake pipe, I believe the o ring has failed, just wondering if it's work changing to the agu charge pipe and silicone hose to join it together? If so what silicone hoses would I...
  13. Boost Pipe

How did u modify it? My silicone pipe is leaking and I want to change the lot
  14. Drying out wet carpets

Easiest way I found was remove sound proofing under seats ( cut it out ) wet vac it and then use radiator or a hair dryer Worked well for me, just need to put it back in now haha
  15. New fuel pump noisy

Within 6 month Iirc
  16. New fuel pump noisy

So I changed the fuel pump for piece of mind knowing it had been done, Changed to new pump - whining Checked everything and kept new pump in - whining Removed and fitted original one - whining Re fitted the new one and it still whines, not so loud you can really hear it but I know it's...
  17. New fuel pump noisy

Pwm from Euro parts
  18. New fuel pump noisy

Hello I have just changed my mk1 1.8t auq fuel pump and now it's making a humming/buzzing noise, it's a brand new unit I have replaced it with, followed a guide all went well apart from the noise Anyone have any ideas?
  19. Engine bay fuel pipes

Just normal silicone ones? Going to get braided stainless steel ones for fuel lines
  20. Engine bay fuel pipes

Big bump lol What size are the blue silicone pipes? Are they just normal silicone ones? Doing this myself
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise