Search results

1. Wing mirrors (I know this has been talked about)

You have to go into mirror settings on the screen and tick the fold on lock option.
  2. Seat Leon mk4 ST trunk floor carpet

Have you got the part number for this and how much was it? I want one for my mk3.5,wish I'd kept the one out of my mk3 when I traded it in. Cheers.
  3. Hankook Kinergy 4S2 - All Seasons Tyres, anyone tried them?

I can't comment on those but I have Good vector 3 all seasons on my st. Loads more sure-footed in the winter. Very good in the snow. It's a dsg so was rubbish with summer tyres the winter before. Done 22000 on them so far. Fronts down to 4mm rear still on 6mm. If the Hankooks get good reviews go...
  4. Reverse camera not working?

More than likely it's the camera. Mine went darker and cloudy because of water ingress. Fitted a new camera and it's fine now.
  5. 18" tyres recommendation for FR 1.4

I have Goodyear Vector gen3 4seasons on my 2019 fr st. Very quiet and great grip all year round. Lasting loads longer than any summer tyres I've had on other cars.
  6. Setting electronic handbrake to auto

It won't switch on without the ignition on or engine running and the door shut.
  7. Setting electronic handbrake to auto

I never turn mine off. Only found out when it was switched off by the service technician.
  8. Setting electronic handbrake to auto

On mine you have to manually apply the ehb if auto hold is not on.
  9. Setting electronic handbrake to auto

Have you got the auto hold button behind the handbrake switch? If so press that so the red light is on.
  10. New tyres suggestions

I've had goodyear vector gen3 all seasons on mine. Been on 19 months,done nearly 20k on them and still only half worn. Grip very well all year round and good on fuel and quiet.
  11. Buying a Leon estate - advice please

I've got a 2019 st 2.0tdi with 17 inch wheels and goodyear vector all seasons. The ride is perfectly comfortable and it cruises fine on a long run. I drove to Fort William from Derby without any issues.
  12. Can't stop Waze shouting at me when connected to Android Auto

Google maps occasionally does this on mine too. Haven't found a reason for it or a solution.
  13. Reverse camera not working?

If it's a dealer supplied retrofit camera it may be a faulty camera. Mine failed after a few months and it was water ingress into the cheap quality camera. I fitted a better camera and been fine ever since.
  14. 2 bikes in the boot?

I've had two road bikes and minimal luggage in mine with the seats down. Fit fine. I had the boot floor in the lower position and covered the bikes with blankets to stop them damaged.
  15. Is there any way for me to get Apple CarPlay in my 2015 Leon Cupra?

That looks like a 6.5 inch screen. If you have a USB in the cubby hole in front of the gear stick then you can get full link activated.
  16. Bypass relay for tow bar

They had my car for 2 hours. Probably didn't take that long.
  17. Bypass relay for tow bar

Hi mate. I'm in Derby so not much use for you unfortunately. I fitted the witter detachable bar on both cars. My new one already has the aperture in the bumper so no cut needed. On my old 2016 st the cut required was small, just on the underside of the FR bumper so hardly visible at all.
  18. Bypass relay for tow bar

I had one wired in by an auto electrician on my previous 2016 stand recently on my 2019 st. Haven't had any issues on either. Just have to turn parking sensors off when reversing as anti collision braking won't let me move. He took the 12v feed for the relay from the back of the 12v socket in...
  19. Seat Leon ST Towbar

Took me a couple of hours.
  20. Seat Leon ST Towbar

Fitted the towbar and wiring myself and the auto electrician cost 70 to wire into the car.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members