Search results

1. Heavy/stiff steering 2007 Seat Leon FR

My 2007 Seat Leon FR 2.0 TDI steering feels very heavy, I've had the car 3 years so I probably gotten used to it now but I had recently bought a 2005 2.0 TDI Sport for parts and I was surprised how light the steering was so there is deffo an issue with mine. No warning lights and nothing comes...
  2. How to remove the windscreen wiper cowl plastic?

Hey guys the other day I was driving in the rain and my passenger side wiper had come off, I went out to check and I noticed the nut which holds the wiper arm to motor has snapped off. So I will need a complete new wiper motor set. I tried to take my old one out but the problem is I can't seem...
  3. Ride feels very bouncy/crashy on stock suspension

Hi I have a mk2 07 plate leon it is the fr 2.0 tdi version on 135k and on stock suspension. The problem is I'm not satisfied with how the car drives as it is very bouncy compared to some older cars I've driven. I'm looking to lower it at some point in future but not anytime soon. Would you guys...
  4. No MK2 Leon 1P on VCDS?

Hey guys I'm trying to read codes on my MK2 Leon as ABS light along with cruise control and traction stay on. I've got VCDS lite and cheap eBay cable and when I go on auto scan, it asks me to choose the model of the car and there is no MK2 Leon? All other cars show up. I've never had problem...
  5. Any electrical experts here, standard radio not working/won't power on

All sorted now, it was a blown fuse, replaced it and working now. The black plug with black and black/white wire was aftermarket retro fitted and not needed so got rid of it and the other black wire going to the back is from cigarette lighter. May come handy in future so tucked it in for now.
  6. Any electrical experts here, standard radio not working/won't power on

Hi all, quite new here, recently bought a MK2 Leon and the standard radio has never worked. It does not power on at all. Having removed the radio to inspect the wires on the plug, I can definitely tell they have been messed about with before. The brown and red/yellow wire were exposed, so...
  7. Which coolant/antifreeze for my FR?

I need to do coolant flush on my FR as recently had oil cooler change and coolant is black. My expansion tank says G12 and I was recommended to use Triple QX pink antifreeze but it doesn't say anything about G12 on the bottle. Having done bit of research, I found VW have discontinued G12 and G13...
  8. Can I fit replacement door from other model onto my FR?

My driver side rear door is keyed and I've been quoted £150 to respray but I can get a complete door cheaper from local breakers. Question is what if the door is say for example from a facelift FR or a stylance model etc. Will it still fit straight or will it be different such as door plug etc?
  9. Revo remap?

Update, I emailed REVO and they got back to me... Good Morning, We wouldn’t have any details of the registration number here at the development center, that would be with the dealer whom carried out the work. Also, this may not be the cars current state, as may have had a factory update...
  10. Revo remap?

Hi all quite new here, recently bought MK1 Leon Cupra which came with alot of paperwork. Whilst going through some of the paperwork, I found invoice that says REVO ECU re calibration with sum of around £300. I believe this may be proof of remap but I'm not sure. Does anyone know what this means...