Search results

1. Keyzer Soze

Good independent garage in Newcastle upon Tyne

Hi all, I tried posting this in the servicing forum but it appears to be deader than disco. As above, I'm looking for a decent independent garage in Newcastle upon Tyne to service my 15 plate Leon 1.2 TSI to Seat specs and stamp the book and not to take my eyes out. Thanks in advance
  2. Keyzer Soze

Sweating/oil leak

Hi all, Just had my car (15 plate Leon 1.2TSi) in for MOT, it passed with one advisory (misting on a shock absorber), as part of the process, the garage also did a "vehicle health check" which I received a video of. The technician describes a drive shaft oil seal as "sweating". There is a small...
  3. Keyzer Soze

Condensation in light cluster

Hi all, I’ve found condensation on the off side rear indicator lens of my 2015 mk3 Leon 1.2TSi Technology . From experience, would this be covered under warranty? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Keyzer Soze

OBDII reader

Hi all, Anyone tried this OBDII reader? https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07527LM7X/ref=cm_wl_huc_continue Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk
  5. Keyzer Soze

Changing media unit

Getting a bit disillusioned with the media unit in my 15 plate Leon SE. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced replacement unit with dab & satnav which can Bluetooth with 2 phones simultaneously and connect with an iPhone properly. If I do change it, will I completely lose all of the vehicle...
  6. Keyzer Soze

Insurance renewal

Just had my renewal notice from Seat Insurance. 15 plate unmodified Leon mk3 1.2 tsi 12000 miles a year and I'm 48 with 10 years no claims, £600 . It's like they don't want my business. Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk
  7. Keyzer Soze

Falken Tyres - opinions

Hi All, can I get opinions on Falken tyres? I'm considering them to replace the Conti Premium Contact 5s on the front of my mk 3 1.2 TSi Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Keyzer Soze

Petrol Guage

Hi all, I know petrol gauges can behave pretty strangely, but my Mk 3 Leon is pretty extreme. It's a 1.2 TSI SE with Technology pack. I topped it up last week, drove around a bit and was surprised that the gauge wasn't falling. It finally dropped to 7/8ths and, out of curiosity and because I...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.