Search results

1. What engine for New Seat Ibiza FR

Oh thanks a lot for the explation.Actually i care more for the every day use fuel consmuption in city driving.The only consider i have is that if the 1.0 could make a long trip with aircondition on and 2-3 person and luggages.And show economical could do that.Consider that in Greece we have...
  2. What engine for New Seat Ibiza FR

Hehe sorry you meean to keep it shiny?lol I dotn know all the english words or phrases and google translate dont help me a lot hehe. The guy that told me that is against buying the 1.0?He said also something about not be economical.Please explain in simplier words.tnx tnx :D:D:D
  3. What engine for New Seat Ibiza FR

what do you mean by rag it everywhere to make progress?
  4. What engine for New Seat Ibiza FR

The problem is the taxation in Greece and also the price of petrol also.Probably i would go for the 1.0 if i will get satisfied from the test drive.Also 1.5 will be available from January so thats also a factor that i should consider.I saw also and 0-100(about 9 secs for 100km/h) video of the...
  5. What engine for New Seat Ibiza FR

Most of the time the car will be used in city.I know that the difference is not big but if 15750 is the price without 400 euro for colour,500 euro FR plus package(8inch screen+18'' alloy wheels) and 400 euro for taxation,papers etc. I think the 1.5 will have about 2 liters more fuel...
  6. What engine for New Seat Ibiza FR

Hello i am looking forward to buy the new Seat Ibiza.I would like to ask(if you know) what engine should i choose.I am close to pick 1.0 tsi 115 hp because of its economy but i am wondering if this small engine can move the car easily through city or to motorway for a roadtrip. The money...
  7. Seat Ibiza Colour Range

Hello can someone post some pics of Ibiza FR 2016 in Nevada White,White,Technic Grey and Pirineos Grey colours?I am really confused with the colour range of seat...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members