Search results

1. Roof Rack Cupra 300?

I did 30k silent miles with a thule wing bar on. That’s where my money would go.
  2. Sunglasses holder

I took this with me from my 6R. You can actually fit glasses in whereas the grab one is for wire frames only.
  3. Virtual Cockpit vs 'traditional' speedo/rev gauges... help or hindrance?

All your analogue clocks are electronically driven too. Wouldn't be a deal breaker for me tbh, take it or leave it.
  4. ST load cover noise

Can't say I've noticed it
  5. Seat Leon FR 184 - Inspection message - Servicing

That's what I thought until I read more carefully. You can go up to 20000 but not beyond a year. In this doc. P13 I think https://www.seat.co.uk/datamanual-maintenance/my17_w22/Turismos/en-uk/PM_05_16_EN.pdf
  6. Seat Leon FR 184 - Inspection message - Servicing

After service one its in at least every year or 20000 whichever comes first.
  7. Boot release

It's rust on the pivot. Degreaser will exacerbate the problem in time.
  8. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Don't ruin the applicator on trim gel. Any cloth will be ok. You will need to apply polish and or wax after claying too.
  9. Towing a caravan .. quick question.

CC guidelines are years out of date and meant for novices. Take a defender pulling a Range Rover on a big trailer and work out that ratio.
  10. Towing a caravan .. quick question.

Yes you can pull 1400kg depending on licence. The car has a gross weight too so bear that in mind. All figures are on the door pillar.
  11. Rear S Badge Replacement

Did this today, easy to do. Handle is a switch rather than mechanical and the pivot or spring rusts up. I used the idea of drifting the axle out but a few taps each way did the trick. Expect it to happen again so will try in situ by wiggling side to side with trim tools or let warranty deal with it.
  12. Enabling Park Pilot - Carista

They're aftermarket. No speaker for factory
  13. Tyre Pressures

2.5 bar comfort / 2.8 bar non-comfort value on the fuel cap.
  14. Disc Markings

Just the rust not worn off yet. Fronts do more work so have shined up quicker.
  15. MOT on a 65 plate car

You would have a valid MOT remaining but you could get done for driving a car you know to unroadworthy. OP you could get an MOT at three years and again at service and bring all back into sync if it's important.
  16. Seat leon 2015 FR 5DR thule roof bars

https://cdn1.static-tgdp.com/assetloader.axd?pimid=141707&id=385726&brand=Thule&market=GB Thule instructions don't mention sunroof. They normally say if not suitable.
  17. Satnav stupidity!

What time of day? Ive cut that corner before by choice. I have followed sat nav and saved hours skirting queues even when it seems odd.
  18. Adaptive Cruise Control

Not an option I gave too much thought about. Driving is a verb.
  19. Rear S Badge Replacement

Do you all mean the badge stays out after opening? Like it's got a camera in it? Mine has done so this summer. I'll have a look under the panel if so.
  20. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

You missed the chance to line the badge up with the valve.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.