Search results

1. Cupra Recaros

Thanks for the Info!
  2. Cupra Recaros

Sorry mate, don't mean to sound thick, but how the hell do you do That! I am in my 40'spam so be gentle with me.lol.
  3. Cupra Recaros

Cheers, these are cupra r seats I Think! Nothing like mine, (standard cupra) though thanks.
  4. Cupra Recaros

No sorry can't get any photos Up! Says I have the max of 5 files!
  5. Cupra Recaros

Thanks for that!
  6. Cupra Recaros

No just says recaro, like the mk4 Golf, silver Stiching? Very odd.Cheers.
  7. Cupra Recaros

No mate, just a 180 cupra, they look the same style and shape as the standard seats but have the recaro logo on, just like the golf gti. (But they haven't been swapped out from a golf) Weird! I been looking at every cupra for sale etc, and haven't one Yet! Thanks for your reply.
  8. Cupra Recaros

Hi guys, I have 04 mk1 cupra , it has standard seats with the Recaro stitched logos, I've never seen another cupra with these, does anybody know ,were they an option or something, ? Cheers Barry.
  9. Lowering springs?

Well the cars done 90k, but they could have been replaced in their lifetime, although I have no history of replacement.
  10. Lowering springs?

Hi, yes keeping standard Shockers! Whatso your Opinion? Cheers
  11. Lowering springs?

Hi guys, I'm want to lower my cupra leon mk1! Thinking of just fitting uprated springs 40mm drop and standard shockers, standard 17z" wheels, all opinions would be helpful good or bad. Cheers.
  12. Induction kit

Thanks ever so much for That! Do you have one on yours as I'm not 100% sure which to Get?
  13. Pull door handle Help!

Thanks Mate!
  14. Pull door handle Help!

Thanks everyone :D:D
  15. Pull door handle Help!

Please tell me, on my mk1 cupra, does everyone who owns one have to pull the interior door handle twice to open Door!. .? Sorry if I sound thick.Cheers guys.
  16. Induction kit

Hi guys, my cupra mk1, I'm thinking of fitting an induction kit, this might seem a stupid question but if I did fit an induction, where does the pipe that goes to the SAI. Go? I don't want to delete the sai as I don't want the eml light on all the time and don't have the know how to fit a...
  17. Before a Remap?. Advice Please!

Thanks for the Info! Much appreciated!
  18. Cd multiplayer ! Help needed.

Yeah I thought That! Would it be to follow with the drivers door lock not operating interior light Etc? Cheers
  19. Before a Remap?. Advice Please!

Guys, not long had my cupra 180 mk1, I want to get it remapped, but I have a bit of a Problem! 1 , it's completely standard at the moment, I have it serviced and cambelt changed etc The garage I used who are very reputable said it had come up with a Maf fault Codes! I took it all apart...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members