Search results

1. Upgrade or trade-in?

Given the disproportionate cost of adding after market options such as cd player or parking sensors could it be cheaper to trade in your car for another of the same basic spec but with all the extras you want? Has anyone done this?
  2. Re-boot Ransom Conspiracy

I too couldn't open my boot this morning. There was a note under the wiper saying I had to pay 30 Euros to a Swiss bank account to gain access to my luggage! :no:
  3. Leon versus Ibiza

Which one? Leon - larger, more comfortable, Cupra 300, 4wd, more options Ibiza - smaller, cheaper, less comfortable(?), Cupra 192 The obvious differences are size, price, the blistering performance of the Cupra 300 and, arguably, long-distance comfort. I'm interested to learn, for...
  4. New Ibiza

The good - steering wheel (no change), binacle (no change), wheels (bigger) The bad - horizontal upper crease lines, over-stated lower crease line, double bonnet crease lines, dumpy profile, squashed rear side windows, fussy rear quarters...
  5. My other car is electric and mostly on the pavement

Hi fellow travelers I'm the tetchy owner of a new Ibiza but really wanted a Mii - Wow! They sound really fast!. As an ex-XR3i owner anything ending in 'i' is enough to get me out of my Parker Knoll recliner. And two! Well things can only get better! A recent test drive left me smoking...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.