Search results

1. Moody95

Seat Leon Cupra MK2 FL front bumper help

Does anyone know if the bar that the reg plate sits on comes off and if so how, want to remove it to do a proper wrap job
  2. Moody95

How do I remove back of cupra bucket seat?

Hi guys hope you can help, I want to paint the backs of my bucket seats to match my centre console and wanted to know how the backs came off and if you need any special tools of just a trim kit to unclip them? Many thanks in advance
  3. Moody95

2010 facelift Seat Leon Cupra

I have now moved onto a 2010 seat Leon cupra in monsoon grey, I picked up the new beast from Ireland yesterday with just 55k miles on the clock. So far I have not got a route planned for mods and would love any recommendations with mods you have found best with yours. Pictures will follow shortly.
  4. Moody95

Cupra r or cupra k1

Hi guys, Hope you can help advise. I currently have a 2008 seat Leon from pd170 running stage one. I have had the car for 2 years and have always wanted a petrol car to build up and modify, which car would you guys advise as I know both these cars are getting rarer as the years go on. Thanks...
  5. Moody95

Seat Leon fr pd170

So I bought a Candy White Seat Leon Fr pd170 about 18 months ago, bought with 77k on now just over 93k. Mods so far: Gloss black wrap on front grille, reg plate strip and door pillars. Standard 18" alloy refurb in gloss black. Stage 1 remap and egr blank running roughly 200-210 bhp...
  6. Moody95

New Member from Hull

Hi Guys, I'm from Hull Yorkshire and I drive a 2008 white Leon from pd170 with a stage 1 map and egr delete, I am in the process of doing the cupra r rear diffuser and exhaust conversion over the coming months. Thanks in advance
  7. Moody95

Seat Newbie !!!!!!

Hi all I am new to this forum and to being a seat owner. I have recently purchased a 2008 seat leon fr 2.0tdi 170 in white and have a whole wishlist of things to do to it. If anyone has done a mod which is a stray from the main stream mods and had a good experience with it I would love to know...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.