Search results

1. Bad run of reliability

I understand your sentiment but I wasn't 100% sure if they (dealer) were pulling my plonker or you were picking on the newbie mechanical numpty fora laugh :D Hasn't been in for the throttle body yet, Monday week for that. I'll tell them whatever bit they change as a "throttle body" to let...
  2. Bad run of reliability

Huh? :confused:
  3. Bad run of reliability

Mechanically I can only just about manage to tell you which bit the engine is..........
  4. Bad run of reliability

Anyone else's Leon just letting them down? My 55 plate Tdi Sport is going through a rough patch 1. ABS Pump failed. £1000 fix. Thankfully Seat UK coughed up 80% so it *only* cost a couple of hundred quid. 2. A couple of days later glow plug and fuel line went, another 150 notes Drove...
  5. GUIDE: Fitting Dension Gateway 100 (or other iPod connector)

The CD button switches between the single CD and the "AUX" input that masquerades as a multiplay CDC.
  6. GUIDE: Fitting Dension Gateway 100 (or other iPod connector)

I've only just bought this unit but it is now called GW16VC1 (rather than GW15VC1) from Car Vision UK and it works perfectly. By using this guide I managed to fit it in about 1 hr and I'm a complete knuckle head when it comes to this sort of thing.
  7. Drove the 140bhp TDi

Jees, last cig was when Shooter meet his (current) Missus in Bideford, and it was 1 puff and finish..... The LCR fuel econ was was nothing to do with age and all to do with you driving like a nutter :bleh: The main fuel econ culprit has been identified as the cruise control. Same crusing...
  8. playing the waiting game...

Sounds rather like mine :D
  9. Drove the 140bhp TDi

Totally agree and it's 8-9 mpg worse than the Missus 110bhp SE Mk1 on the same run at the same speeds. Just hope it improve's quickly or I'm going to have to drive, ahem, more efficently. :whistle:
  10. Drove the 140bhp TDi

Well I've put 1500 miles on mine now. Black plastic bit - can't see it from driving position so don't care. Never been a problem shifting the gears.... Red trip 'puter was a problem until I turned the brightness waaaaay down. Still very visible and not distracting. No glove box light is a...