Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi nbullus I am not sure why you don't hear a difference , on mine you can hear the difference when I change it from sport to Cupra without revving the engine ...." its too loud " says my wife but it sounds great to me , maybe the actuator is switched off in Cupra mode .. I am sure someone...
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

How do I post pics ?
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I will put on some pics as soon as I can , the blue is much nicer than I expected and I love the sound in Cupra mode . Very impressed so far
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Cupra 300 mystery blue My Cupra 300 in mystery blue was delivered last week after nearly 5 months , well worth the wait
  5. DTUK tuning box

Nelson , lancashire
  6. DTUK tuning box

Looking for £240
  7. DTUK tuning box

I am getting rid of my CRD3+ my car is due to go back (lease) it's leon184 tdi , had to box since March this year all packaging and receipts if anyone is interested ?
  8. DTUK tuning box

I don't know if the settings are the same between the CRDT /CRD3 to be honest but I can say that it was the 3rd connection (Camshaft) on the CRD3 that made sense to me so I bought one .. It has been great since I fitted it ... I often see cars disappear in my rear view mirror on motorway runs...
  9. DTUK tuning box

Has anyone gone from a 184 Tdi to a 290 cupra ?? I'm thinking of getting a Cupra next
  10. DTUK tuning box

CRD3+ , I tried 3+3 but got constant regens the car was very quick but had to drop back to 3+2 and it's quick enough on that setting .I also have the pedal box .
  11. DTUK tuning box

I have ran mine (184) on 3+2 and had no issues at all , very quick and quiet on that setting and still brilliant on fuel
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members