Search results

1. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Insurance renewal

Hi. Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you haven't done so already. Regards, Dan.
  2. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Cupra Ateca ABT box / tuning to 350bhp

Hi. if you have any issues with insurance at all for a tuning box then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  3. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Increasing ride comfort of Formentor

Hi. If you have any issues with insurance at all for any modifications then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  4. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

insurance as modified vehicle

Hi. If you need any help with insurance for modifications then please feel free to drop me a line, Our modified vehicle insurance schemes have various terms regarding minimum acceptable modification. Some are happy to accept very minor changes where as other prefer highly modified vehicles...
  5. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

What Mods For My Ibiza 2015

Hi. If you have any issues with insurance at all for any modifications you are thinking of doing then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  6. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Gloss Black Roof Wrap

Hi. If you have any issues with insurance at all for a wrap then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  7. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Tinted Windows

Hi. If you have any issues with insurance at all for window tints then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  8. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Does my Cupra R have Thatcham category 2

Hi. You might just want to double check with your insurer as they might require the fitment of a secondary Cat 2 immobiliser in additional to any factory fitted cat 1 alarm / immobiliser. Regards, Dan.
  9. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

1.4 Tsi ACT FR intercooler upgrades

Hi. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I could arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back and run through a quote if you like. Regards, Dan.
  10. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

1.4 Tsi ACT FR intercooler upgrades

Hi. If you ever need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  11. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Cheapest insurance companies for MK2 Seat Leons

Hi. Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you wish. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back if you like. Regards, Dan.
  12. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

VZ1 remap

Hi. If anyone has any issues with insurance at all for a re-map then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  13. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Ateca questions

Hi. If you have any issues with insurance at all for any model you're looking at then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  14. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux - Christmas 2023 Opening Hours

Hi All, We can confirm our seasonal opening hours will be as follows Up to and inc 21st: Normal Hours Friday 22rd: 9.00am – 5.30pm Saturday 23rd: Closed. Christmas Eve: Closed Christmas Day: Closed Boxing Day: Closed Wednesday 27th December: 9,00am – 3.00pm Thursday 28th December...
  15. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Bought a Cupra!

Hi. If you have any issues with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  16. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Smaller wheels/new tyres

Hi. If you have any issues with insurance at all for a change of wheels then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  17. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

How much Has car insurance gone up

Hi. I'm more than happy to take a look at our invited renewals to see if there is any way we can get anything better. Please just drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  18. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Ok fair enough. Regards, Dan.
  19. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Hi. if you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to take a look at your details to see if there is anything more we can do. Regards, Dan.
  20. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Cupra Formentor new owner

Hi and welcome. If you ever need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members