Search results

1. Seat Leon ST car shades /carshades 2012-2020

What's your postcode? Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  2. Seat Leon ST car shades /carshades 2012-2020

Ermm.... PayPal? I'll have a look how much for p&p Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  3. Selling Leon, Mib2 anyone

Perhaps best left for local-ish (I also head Bristol way) where we can try fitting it. Don't want to ship it out only for it not to work and then be returned. Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  4. Selling Leon, Mib2 anyone

^ this man probably knows more than me! Looking back (I originally got through East York retro) and they did ask what spec my car was. Does all the FR tech stuff but You may have something mine doesn't which might need activating? Cupra - boost gauges? Adjustable suspension? Not sure how they...
  5. Selling Leon, Mib2 anyone

Just the image. Install is plug and play Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  6. Selling Leon, Mib2 anyone

To be honest, I've never used obd11 but I consider that a deeply cut down version of VCDS. You'd have to Google changing car pics with obd. Southampton. Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  7. Selling Leon, Mib2 anyone

Also, for this unit you would need VCDS if you want to change the car picture on the screen - I have an ST. I can change it but it needs to be in a car (removed from mine today to sell). Although I could Include VCDS as no longer needed (also good for inactivating start stop [emoji6]) Sent from...
  8. Selling Leon, Mib2 anyone

Yes, I simply swapped the USB socket and wiring (needed for carplay) and left it in the glove box. I then routed a usb cable round to my phone mount. If you want it in front of the gear shifter you need additional trim. I didn't want it personally as would then have wires going from there up to...
  9. Selling Leon, Mib2 anyone

Hi all, After 7.5 years i'm selling my Leon, she has been perfect apart from 1 sensor and a seized caliper but it's time to move on. I upgrade her to the 6.5 inch Mib2 and I'm taking it out before she moves on. I'm going to put it on gumtree/eBay but thought I'd offer it out here. I couldn't...
  10. Replacing MDI with CarPlay USB

Upgraded mine and I just swapped the old usb connector out for the new. It's pretty straight forward, just remove the side panel of the glove box, where the fuses are. I then just routed a usb cable through the glove box to pop out of the trim underneath, and then glued the end of the cable into...
  11. Folding wing mirrors

You can also get them to auto fold with a short press of the lock button (no need to hold it) every time you lock the car if you have VCDS. Other dongles may also work.... Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  12. Retro fit auto lights

I think it's a humidity sensor for the air conditioning, I swapped it over years back following this thread...
  13. Retro fit auto lights

I had a sensor already there but it was only for humidity or something.... You'll need the sensor, the switch and a bit of coding, either VCDS or one of the dongle jobbers...... Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  14. LED Headlights

My lights were ruined by a seat approved body shop (pic) but before I had the same issue as you described. Anyhoo, the body shop had to fix my lightsby polishing and re applying a UV coating to lights appeared to fix the issue. The repair was all done from the outside. I'll double check tonight...
  15. AVRCP Compatibility MIB1

In exactly the same boat :-( but thank you for pointing me in the direction of the developer settings. I presume can't be cured with a software update on the Mib1? Would be interesting to know if mib2 also suffers.... Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  16. Help! Headlights ruined/stained after seat approved body shop

Good idea! Will do that.... Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk
  17. Help! Headlights ruined/stained after seat approved body shop

Thanks, that was my worry, if I let them simply sand it back to restore then how long will it last. They haven't told me what they are going to try..... Giving how it got here they will probably just chuck WD40 on as a temporary measure .... Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk
  18. Help! Headlights ruined/stained after seat approved body shop

Hi all, Any ideas what the idiots at a Seat approved body shop may have done in the attached? Originally I thought they it was just liquid wax and they hadn't cleaned it off in time but it won't buff out. I've tried, they have tried, nothing. They want it back in for a couple of days to try...
  19. 3d print a phone holder

And yes..... Car desperately needs a clean, after Longleat if it survives.... Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk
  20. 3d print a phone holder

Night time install..... Replaced the command strip sticky with some proper 3m tape used in go pro mounts.... If it keeps a go pro strapped to my helmet all year it can cope with this [emoji846] This works so much better than having my phone rattling around somewhere, allows the air vent to be...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.