Search results

1. Seat Leon K1 bodywork issues.

Hey there guys. So wondering if someone can point me in the right direction, basically I've had my k1 for just under a year and it's never bothered me, but now it's starting to annoy me, basically my front bumper doesn't line up at all, front lights have a fairly decent gap under them and...
  2. Airbag resistor help needed!

I'm sure it putting it in the right pins, there's 3 pins, but going off what others have said on other forums and Facebook it's in the right ones, but the issue seems to be coming from the tensioner, so I'm wondering if me bridging the pins in the seats isn't doing anything because the problem...
  3. Airbag resistor help needed!

I've tried clearing the codes with my Carista, but as when I rescan their all still there and the light on the dashboard. I have been putting the resistor in the wires under the seat, or am I putting it in the wrong place do to it being the tensioner?
  4. Trim removal

Just literally pull it, it may be tough but it'll pop off
  5. Airbag resistor help needed!

Hey guys, so I've been trying to get my air bag light off for a while now, just wondering if you guys can help me tell me, what and where they need to go, I've tried 2.2 ohm and 4.7 ohm and nothing seems to be working I can't upload pictures due to not having 15 posts so I will type them out...
  6. Can washer jets be replaced

Following this as the previous owner removed mine from it and not sure if I need the whole thing or not.
  7. GUIDE - How to fit a boost gauge

Thank you so much for this. Been looking for this for ages! But a heads up, the forge website link isn't right now, but they do still sell the kit.
  8. Hey guys!

Hey there guys, not really new to Seat but new to the so hey! I use to have a 1.6 SE Copa for 2 years. But have now upgraded to a K1 ;) Any members around the south wales newport / cardiff area :D?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members