Search results

1. 2017 Leon!!!

Does anyone know if the Boheme Purple is going to be available across the range of trim levels? The vid suggests it may be exclusive to Xcellence?
  2. Leon 2016 facelift???

New colours look good, particularly Boheme Purple
  3. Build week for new Cupra 290's

A chap on the PH forum said his docs showed a 8.3ppm excess so I think the 6.98 you have got will be plus VAT. This seems to be happening to everyone who is getting their docs so I will be checking carefully when I get mine!
  4. Build week for new Cupra 290's

New Reg comes out March
  5. Build week for new Cupra 290's

No it doesn't, lease companies deal with companies with massive fleets so they do not expect the director to collect every vehicle, you will be asked to sign a delivery note for the car with your name, position in the company and signature and off you go!
  6. Build week for new Cupra 290's

They will, I deal with leasing (admittedly not VWFS) and the person collecting defo does not have to be the director Obviously take some id with you though and let the dealer know in advance it is yourself collecting it
  7. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Very very true £257 a month with 10k pa is still a cracking deal though for the car you are getting!!
  8. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Was your car the 14k miler they have advertised Jon? Had I not already ordered a Cupra I would have been well tempted by that as I love the mk2 shape and at that mileage and with that spec it makes a great buy
  9. Build week for new Cupra 290's

£2400 down £131.99 a month for me, I got so over excited when I saw the deal I did not even think of asking about 1+23 deals that were available!
  10. Quick hello

Hi all, thought it was time to register as my Cupra Black is due in the next few weeks, it will be our 4th Leon (previous 3 were mk2s) the quickest of which was an FR+ 170 so to say I am looking forward to it is a massive understatement!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.