Search results

1. p34ch3y

Turbosmart DV coldside

ive tryed dv30/007/turbo smart and i must say the car felt much betta useing the 007 wayyyy smoother,nicer gear change,less lag,faster
  2. p34ch3y

temp light flashing & beeping

think it gotta be to do with the temp -6.5 where i was this morning at 7.30am and this happed to me as well and tbh it usually dos this to me sometimes in the winter only
  3. p34ch3y

Is this Catch tank plumbed in correctly?* Quick Q while this thread is back alive #32

the only thing i could see being a issue is that the breather filter could block up easy my pipe gos down th wing and has a breather filter on the end as well
  4. p34ch3y

Wide Mouth bumper

im with you all the way totall f**k up dont think i could even bring my self to drive it about looking like that poor cupra
  5. p34ch3y

Wide Mouth bumper

abortion
  6. p34ch3y

Wide Mouth bumper

just leave it as it is looks much better
  7. p34ch3y

Wide Mouth bumper

yea pritty much
  8. p34ch3y

What bhp do you think ill get with a remap

it just gets so tyreing ive even stoped comeing on here as much now because it like here we go again read it seen it ow look another post about xxxxx ,when theres like loads about the very same thing and silly post thing like ...what the fastst you had out of your car max bhp bla...
  9. p34ch3y

na no way i fully agree with ADAM R all the way
  10. p34ch3y

yea im with you so much most of your coments just lately i so agree with we must think alike you just get fed of of reading it dont you
  11. p34ch3y

Crackle paint

good job
  12. p34ch3y

Crackle paint

you dont just spray it on not as easy as that
  13. p34ch3y

My Ride! :D

awesome car would like one my self
  14. p34ch3y

Carbonio

yup
  15. p34ch3y

Relocation to cold side re circ with pics

:whistle:........................
  16. p34ch3y

Relocation to cold side re circ with pics

errr this is so rong but i cant even be botherd to go into it as there are so many threads on here about this SEARCH time no no you dead right this is rong dont realy know how its working realy
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.