Search results

1. Fox Exhaust - 1.8 FR

Thanks guys. Take a look at this video for the 1.4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnSBMUXHvpw For more sound, you could consider changing the front silencer also.
  2. Fox Exhaust - 1.8 FR

Here is the link for a video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F32cIObaWI&feature=youtu.be
  3. Fox Exhaust - 1.8 FR

Last month I installed a new exhaust from the German company Fox-Sportauspuff. It has changed the sound of my 1.8T FR completely. Sporty and deep without being intrusive. - And I also think it looks really good with its 2x80mm tailpipes. ps. It's only the final silencer.
  4. Sport display in Leon FR

Ahh okay, so not possible unless your are BFF with a seat dealer ;-)
  5. 1.8 TSI FR Tuning

400nm, thats over a 50% increase. I'm wondering if that's healthy for the cars components!? And what the longevity would be! Many tunes only give around 330 nm - that's quite a difference.
  6. Sport display in Leon FR

Yes this would be a very nice feature :-) What do you mean about swap controlled?
  7. Any mk3s lowered?

Just checked and it was the right spring! Does anyone know if it would be a good/bad idea to mix pro and sportline springs?
  8. Retrofit LED rearlights?

I remember these guys have done it... MQB-Coding & Retrofit, find them on facebook.
  9. retrofit 2017 rear lights?

Yes those new front and rear led lights look awesome :-) I want those on mine too!
  10. Remap Alternative?

Yes the BSR system seems very nice, anyone with experience with BSR tuning?
  11. Any mk3s lowered?

Thanks Kiddo for the advice, but I guess it will be quite difficult to read those numbers when the springs are on the car! BTW: my back springs made these "dooiiinggg"/springy sounds when going over bumps in the beginning - is that normal?
  12. Any mk3s lowered?

Yeah and fill the boot with lots of concrete tiles... I'm guessing they will drop some more, but still surprised they only went roughly 4mm down to begin with!
  13. Any mk3s lowered?

Yes exactly, mine is the E10-15-021-01-22 (VA 985kg / HA 1000kg) and the car has the axle load 960/920.
  14. Any mk3s lowered?

So last week I had the Eibach pro-kit installed. - It drives really good and sporty now :-) - Highly recommended. However, it has lowered the car ca. 25mm in the front and only 3-5mm in the back - which is much less than the anticipated drop. It's a FR which should be 15mm lower than...
  15. Any mk3s lowered?

I want my Fr 1.8 5 Door lowered as well, as it sits a bit too high on it's 18". Going for Eibach Pro, just ordered on Amazon.de for 125 euro including delivery - Quite a good price. Uhh, looking forward to next week :-)
  16. mk3 Leon headlight conversion to LED.

How did it go? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  17. mk3 Leon headlight conversion to LED.

I am also very interested to know if such a conversion is possible. So far I have found the headlights on ebay for a reasonable price... Parts number valeo 45107
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.