Search results

1. RikH

Quick 300 ST questions

Hi all, Been a while, I’m still in my MK2 Leon Fr+ run out year (after having a MK1 LC). I’ve come across an unregistered 300 ST, but I have a few quick questions. Are the side skirts now not offered at all? If not do the 280/290 ones retrofit ok? Are the winged bucket seats also a gonner...
  2. RikH

Aero options from factory/dealer (UK)

Have a google of the supercopa edition, that was the btcc Kit. Changed slightly rear bumper from k1. Otherwise just google Leon fr, for standard Aeros and that was then facelifted in later models but only tailgate and front grill. If your not allowed to deviate from manufacturer specs, that’s...
  3. RikH

2.0 tdi fr+ 2012 battery drain

Yeh, same year and model here, no battery issues.
  4. RikH

New MK3 Leon CUPRA R Confirmed

Eurgh....i clicked into this thread...and found a Cupra 300 with ugly bits on. Shame. They'll sell all 799 though, due to there only being 799. If it wasn't limited run it'd be a dead duck.
  5. RikH

Diesel???

As I work for one of the supermarkets and have a fuel card - supermarket. Done 25k over two years with no issues whatsoever
  6. RikH

Dog Guard

Did Seat ever make one bespoke to the mk2 as an option, I had one for my mk1 but never seen one for mk2 in 2 years of having it? Might just have to get rid and get a mk3 :whistle:
  7. RikH

AndrewJB's MK3 Leon Cupra 420ps

I take it you didn't get this sold, I looked at it a few times when it was up. Glad you are still enjoying it
  8. RikH

Dom's Mk2 Leon Supercopa

are all interiors just 501s (apart from boot that's festoon iirc) Grill looks, great, need black mirror covers now - they made a great difference to mine
  9. RikH

Daniel M's FR PD170 - Fixed 24.07.2017

Dan, PM'd you
  10. RikH

Leon 2.0 FR TDI

My friend from school is an independant VW technician, so it was a mates rates job with genuine parts and full service at same time
  11. RikH

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Drop me a message when your ready I may be interested
  12. RikH

anyone organising west yorks meets

We used to have meets of 20+ cars and attend shows.....oh the good old days
  13. RikH

YE52 VTL - Mk1 Black Magic AUQ Cupra

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=143668&page=4 I built this car from standard and would LOVE to know if it's still on this forum, it's still tax' d and MOT'd. If you know the car please post up or let me know. Pending condition and mileage and it's life since it left me 7...
  14. RikH

Mk1 Leon Cupra R 225 Garrett GTX2867R Build

Love this, what is it running power wise? I'm looking for an LCR (project or fun 2nd car). If you ever sell let me know I'm only in Leeds
  15. RikH

Dom's Mk2 Leon Supercopa

Looks nice, I've got the + in candy white on h&r's - these sit great on lowering springs. Noticed your alloys aren't the original supercopa ones - shame. Pedals look good, are they oe genuine vw ones?
  16. RikH

Auto lights vs DRLs

You'd know if they were on and they should be on alongside the headlights regardless of setting. Dig out the handbook you may have inadvertently done the stalk sequence and deactivated them
  17. RikH

Auto lights vs DRLs

From what I remember mine were on all the time, regardless of auto lights or lights set to off. Mine threw canbus when i led' them so I just used the stalk sequence to disable them so mine are never on
  18. RikH

Leon 2.0 FR TDI

Just had mine done on my 12 CR at 50k (but 5 years old). Regardless of car I tend to use the 60k/5 year rule with our climate. It's circa £350 job balanced out over 5 years it's not a lot of money for the piece of mind that you know the engine is bang on. Look after these engines and they...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise