Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I decided to cancel the order even though it was BW2. Searching now for a replacement. 16weeks for the build process to arrive at dealer. Thanks for the contact.
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks for that, I found the same deal from Seat North Wales for £311, weird thing is they are the ones I have ordered through. I will ring tomorrow and get them to match the deal advertised and update my order.
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks to this thread, I decided to check on my order placed in October. I placed an order for a ST 300 4Drive, as stated before, I was told the winter pack was standard which included heated seats. I checked today and on the original order at the time in October the Winter pack was standard but...
  4. Cupra 300 brake disc size for 17 winter tyres.

Your decision is based on if you need to keep the standard 19” Cupra alloys when you are going to sell the car. If you don’t need them, then sell them on and fund the winter wheel package. I know 17” seems to be your choice, why not try 18” alloys instead and have the clearance you need. As for...
  5. Leon Cupra ST Carbon Edition Anyone...

Choice wise, 18” would be a better option and give you more options. The ride quality will be better. The TD Pro will always sell when you are finished with them.
  6. Leon Cupra ST Carbon Edition Anyone...

There is only one query on the the advert, is it 5x112 or 5x114.2 it can’t be both with only five holes on the alloy. Also make sure they give you a spigot rings to make it fit 57.1mm. Otherwise these should fit. If they mention using wobble bolts, say no and find another set that is a direct fit.
  7. Anything good for fogged up windows?

As already stated, the main cause of the windows fogging up are the pollen filter being damp and needing replaced. A leak in the car, check the carpets for damp. Your air con should also sort it out, but when was it last re-gassed.
  8. Launch control

I think you also have to put it into Sport mode also for the launch control mode.
  9. Winter tyres?

I have a set of 17” alloys I picked up cheap and fitted Michelin Alpin snow tyres 7 years ago. They have been on Mk5 Golf, VW Scirocco, Skoda Octavia VRS and they have seen me through the worst. Cost me £150 a corner. Well worth the difference over summer tyres. Time to get another set but there...
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Removed post.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Can you work me out a quote tomorrow for 2 years.
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just got my quote from the dealer. Cupra ST 300 AWD £342.23 inc vat 6+35 PCH. 8k a year. £14031.43 over 3 years = £389.76 amortised.
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I hope it is true. What did you order in the end?
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Seat really messing around with the Cupra release, email said 7th at 7pm then changed it to the 9th at 7pm so today should have plane sailing with orders. My dealer is constantly checking every hour to see if the system has been updated. So waiting it is.
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

From a Seat dealer. I have seen the internal emails.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

The dealer will have all the prices and specs this morning. The configurator might be another week.
  17. What pressure for 17" winter tyres?

Depends on the engine in the front, running the 184TDi. Your model should have a range of pressures for the engine and body, it should also list pressures for M&S tyres (Mud&Snow).
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I have been waiting for this day and tomorrow it will have to be. Been waiting for the prices to be released before my dealer can find out the PCH price for the ST AWD. Considering the Mystery Blue, but not 100% set on it, the greys have changed from the previous model.
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Looks like tomorrow the order books open. Mis communication from Seat. Check web at 1900 tonight for prices and specs.
  20. What pressure for 17" winter tyres?

If your current balance is 39/35 id adjust accordingly. Use 37 front and 35 rear and if the front feels washy then up the psi slightly. You should able to feel the balance. I hope this helps.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.