Search results

1. Jay sx

Help, No boost

Hi, I changed my alternator as it wasn't charging , left the car with the battery disconnected for about a week waiting for new unit. Replaced alternator with new , which is now working but now I have no boost at all. No intake woosh, no turbo noise, nothing , but I do still get the air release...
  2. Jay sx

Dipstick

Hi all , Does anyone know the part code for an 07 2.0 tfsi 240 bwj dipstick. One of the little tangs has snapped off mine but I'm having real trouble trying to pin down the right one. Code I've got is 06F115611F but most ebay sites say this doesn't fit my car. I would of thought this is a...
  3. Jay sx

boost control valve

Hi All, Fault code is flagging up boost control valve fault on my 240 tfsi cupra. Has anyone replaced one of these , its only a small thingy but after rolling around under the car I've come to the conclusion that its going to be a total pain. Any tips from anyone who's done one would be much...
  4. Jay sx

Gearbox end cap

Hi All, I have a stage two 2007 cupra I brought about 10 months ago. I recently have done my second oil change and have noticed oil leaking from the gearbox end cap cover. Just ordered a new cap and some mtf. A search has revealed that some of you have replaced this cap but I was wondering how...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise