Search results

1. Moving Auto Start-Stop button

Have a look here, although there is a connects2 version as well I think, they’re selling it as a kit - not separately though unfortunately: https://incartec.co.uk/product/50-992-2 Btw I’m not sure if it’ll work with the start-stop button, do your research.
  2. Moving Auto Start-Stop button

Okay, let me know how you get on.
  3. Moving Auto Start-Stop button

Are you going to make a hole on top of cigarette lighter?
  4. Moving Auto Start-Stop button

Where are you going to relocate the start-stop button to?
  5. Seat Ibiza FR 2015 Headunit replacement

Hi, I’ve been looking for a solution to same problem for some time now. One way I’ve came across this issue involves changing the centre console with a different one that has start-stop button located behind the 12V/cig lighter button. It’s difficult to get that console, and to me it’s not...
  6. Does the factory fitted Navigon work with an aftermarket head unit?

How did you get over relocating the “start-stop” button? I haven’t been able to find a centre console multi-switch panel with both the hazard warning AND the start-stop buttons. I’m assuming you replaced the factory-fitted headunit with a 2-din one.
  7. Seat Ibiza FR 2015 Headunit replacement

There is some information regarding that in the earlier posts. I’m still looking for a solution to the start-stop button relocation.
  8. Clicking Noise Under Glove Box

Anyone know what the part number is?
  9. Clicking Noise Under Glove Box

It’s louder than normal. Only been this loud since last week.
  10. Clicking Noise Under Glove Box

I’m having similar issues, noise from glove box when putting into reverse gear or turning air circulation on. The noise also comes round when ignition is on but goes away in 10-15 seconds. Anyone know how to fix this?
  11. Morrisons Stirling

After reading good things about them, I took my car for a major service. There “health check” showed my car required urgent work done worth over £1000. I took the car for a second opinion to an independent, who checked and advised there is no urgent requirement for the work mentioned by them to...
  12. Portable Media System Update

Anyone knows how to update the Seat Portable Media System (Garmin) to the latest (2019) maps? The latest ones I can see in their Garmin Fresh App Store are from the Q2 2018.
  13. Seat Garmin Sat Nav update issues

Maybe try resetting it? I tried to update maps as well, but the only maps available in freshmaps store were from Q1/2018. I looked on Navigon website, which mentions they stopped updating Garmin maps from May! Any ideas on any alternatives to update to latest maps?
  14. Adding iPod/USB and Bluetooth to Ibiza Headunit

I’m looking to add Bluetooth and usb capability to my seat ibiza 2014 FR. Anyone knows what I’d need to add it (sound system 1.2)?
  15. Seat Ibiza FR 2015 Headunit replacement

Anyone found a solution to start-stop button relocation yet?
  16. How to remove taillight (ibiza 2014 FR)

Hi, anyone knows how to take out the taillight assembly in a Seat Ibiza FR 2014? Thanks.
  17. Wires behind fusebox

The one inside the car, under the dashboard.
  18. Wires behind fusebox

Hi, Anyone know how to access the wires that go into fusebox?
  19. Moving Auto Start-Stop button

Cheers mate. I’ve been trying to find a way for years, but haven’t got anywhere yet.
  20. Moving Auto Start-Stop button

That's very helpful. Only if I had a part number, it would make locating it a lot easier.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise