Search results

1. New Leon mk4 thoughts

Visited local dealer few days ago, the guy that sold me my current Cupra said mk4 is coming June this year.
  2. Leon Cupra 100-200 time?

I measured my stock 2018 Cupra 300 with 19” Motec wheels at 11.81 with -0.15% slope. That is the best result I got using Dragy, all other results where around 12.1-12.8 and the worst I measured was 13.1.
  3. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

It’s photoshop but it’s nice anyway [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

eibach pro kit on stock dcc
  5. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Performance Cupra discs

Officially after today i have zero luck with brakes on my car lol. One spacer came the wrong way and scraped my pads. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Performance Cupra discs

Reyland upgrade finally arrived. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Performance Cupra discs

I hope mine won’t come with bell issue since I’m in Croatia and sending it back would be a hassle. I spoke to Martin yesterday regarding shipping details. You saying issue is sorted as it should be is appealing and I’ll definitely consider them if shipping cost doesn’t go through the roof...
  9. Performance Cupra discs

Hi all, I’m looking for performance discs for cupra with sub8 brembos. I looked into options and friend recommended me reyland.co.uk Do you have any suggestions or you had previous experiences with reyland? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Tiny Leon!

11. Copra 290 pops and bangs disappear after 5 mins

My Cupra 300 pops and bangs while driving almosf nonstop. If I rev it too much while stationary it stops after a while. I wondered why too and never got a definitive answer. A guy on a local meet told me it’s due to safety reasons regarding the engine which seems kinda logical.
  12. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Sry guys I totally overlooked it. Wheel are Motec Ultralight 19x8.5 ET43 because of the sub8 brembos. They’re finished in gloss black which is custom from dynamicar website in Germany. Motec offers matt finishes from factory. Cheers
  13. another brembo sub8 problem, help

Thank you all for your info and help. While I try to work out this with the dealer could anyone recommend me what aftermarket disc and pads to buy if this doesn’t work out? Just to see how much all of this is going to cost me because I really want to avoid these oem ones unless the warranty...
  14. another brembo sub8 problem, help

Thanks for the reply but I need scenarios only with stock pads just the way it comes from the factory. Cleaning the disc and removing it or changing the pads to aftermarket was not mentioned in the contract therefore it's not important to me. Normal brake performance is excepted while this is...
  15. another brembo sub8 problem, help

Hy guys. Well yesterday after cca. 13k miles I went to my local after horrible noise and shaking my car started to make while braking. As we all know it is a well known problem with the sub8 pack and almost every car with them had warped discs after a while. Mine is really bad and car is not...
  16. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

They are just plasti dipped. I did it on my own in garage. It took me hour or two and its holding for 7 months now with no problems.
  17. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Super happy how diffuser and new exhaust tips turned out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

19. A small favor

This photo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. A small favor

Hello guys, can you please enter the link below and like the comment with my Cupra. Local dealer is giving away a box of Seat stuff for the photo with most likes. Thank you very much! https://www.facebook.com/403190856389253/posts/2666095480098768?sfns=mo
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members