Search results

1. bega

SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Is there a new FW for this unit? Ty And is it hard to patch FEC for lifetime navi maps?
  2. bega

Syphon's 2017 MK3 LEON CUPRA 300

Kinda feel sorry for you mate.Hope you cheer up as soon as possible. Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk
  3. bega

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Dont worry you are still alive mate.That protection shouldn't show on car with 3k on dash but unfortunatelly **** happens.You just visit dealer they can manage that. Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  4. bega

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Good luck mate :) Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  5. bega

Haha yeah but I have GF and she is not that strong :) Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  6. bega

Is it hard to close boot with those dampers? Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  7. bega

Checked out etka will maybe order from Skoda,cause price is even lower then this,I have 5 £ shipping costs :( Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  8. bega

This can fit on Seat Leon Cupra 300?
  9. bega

What ceramic coat you used? It looks shiny as hell
  10. bega

Seat Leon update navigation plus

Did anyone managed to update Seat Navi Plus with newest map on navigation.com? I tried everything but when I insert SD card with navigation files I can see on screen : SD Card 1 : Software update dana is available. But after sometime loading, I get error : Error: no data available. Please insert...
  11. bega

Badass :) what splitter is this? Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  12. bega

Then put 12 V and its fine :) sorry Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  13. bega

I used voltage method and works like a charm.I think 7,6 V setting is fine if I can remember :) Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  14. bega

Can you give me a tips for it? Is this facelift leon with last multimedia, Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  15. bega

Buyed maps or you got them for "free" :) Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  16. bega

Cupra 300 full link with Sony mobile

I know someone will tell there was more threads with this title,but did anyone managed to somehow mobile phone works with full link but with Seat official app in playstore? Used to have Sony Z3 compact and there was SEAT DriveApp for mirrorlink (Blue icon) and older one with silver icon. I...
  17. bega

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

You won't regret for your order.I have it since end of July and every mile in that car is simply fun.When you are not in mood to drive it faster just put in comfort mode and enjoy,but almost all the time I drive it in sport and cupra.Just waiting engine to warm up till temp 100 degrees and have...
  18. bega

You couldnt get better replacement,believe me.Have fun with car for those 2 weeks dude. Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  19. bega

Wrap behind licence plate looks badass :) Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
  20. bega

New old member

Welcome back mate :) and gl with exeo.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.