Search results

1. Aluminium Pedals

Hi all, turns out I had the plate for a manual car which is a lot slimmer width ways to the DSG version I needed. Ordered the right one, removed the dead pedal from the car, made 3 drill holes and bolted it on. Put the whole thing back and it looks good.
  2. Aluminium Pedals

Thanks again for your help mate, I will give it a go. If it stops raining.
  3. Aluminium Pedals

It's shaped the same as the one in the photo but no tabs. I can't post links yet but its the same as ebay item number - 162121828104
  4. Aluminium Pedals

Thanks, the one I got for Christmas may be the wrong part. I have an automatic RHD ST. No tabs on the new dead pedal, it's just a flat plate l cheers bud
  5. Aluminium Pedals

Anyone have instructions on how to fit the stainless steel dead pedal? I got one for Christmas, which has 3 mounting holes and came with a nut and bolt and 2 washers for each one. Thanks
  6. TPMS help

Brilliant, thanks all. I will do that.:happy:
  7. TPMS help

Thanks, I didn't even consider that. I got a warning on the dash saying my rear right tyre had low pressure. The pressure was fine but that was the wheel with the regular valve. I haven't seen the valves in the other 3 wheels so just assumed they were TPMS valves.
  8. TPMS help

Hi all, Long time lurker but my first post. I have a 2015 Leon ST 1.6TDI with TPMS. I recently bought some second hand FR wheels. One didn't have the TPMS valve just a regular valve. Is it possible to buy a valve from (from eBay) and have a tyre shop fit it. Will it need coding to the...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.