Search results

1. New Ateca

I'm not really an Audi fan at all. I've only had my A5 for 4 months and it's going already (mostly due to practicality reasons) and I've ordered an Ateca over any Audi. That might have something to do with me getting a fully loaded smart looking SUV for £25k. Another £10k for the Cupra? No thanks.
  2. New Ateca

You're not getting what I'm saying. I know the Ateca Cupra would be more fun and quicker but if it was me I would ultimately stand there and think you know what I can make do without 286bhp but still have a car that would feel quick and comes with all the prestige that an Audi comes with for the...
  3. New Ateca

Yeah I wasn't comparing them on a performance level. I can just see people getting initially excited and looking to buy one but ultimately thinking they can get a similar Audi with a bit less performance for the same money and going for the Audi. You can get a Q5 S Line 2.0 TFSI 225 for £35k...
  4. New Ateca

Other than the quad exhausts it looks a bit boring in my eyes. And at £35k I think it's definitely going to need more than 286bhp to tempt buyers in to paying that sort of money for a Seat. I mean let's face it you can get a Q5 S Line (albeit slower) for that sort of money.
  5. What Options?

This is a car forum, not a political forum. No point in getting in to another "leave v remain" debate, there are plenty of other places on the Internet you can go for this.
  6. What Options?

The only deal I managed to get was Seat Sound thrown in. Gone for the 19's as well as a heated windscreen. Not sure how anyone can say the standard 18's look better than the 19's, the 19's turn the car from looking like it is suitable for a sixty something plodder to a much more sporty offering.
  7. SEAT Ateca Owner's Register

Just ordered my new Ateca. Only had an Audi A5 Coupe Black Edition for 4 months but due to changes in personal circumstances I really need something a bit more practical. I fell in love with the Ateca the first moment I saw it. I had a test drive of what I was told was a 1.4 which I thought was...
  8. New Ateca

Just ordered my new Ateca. Only had an Audi A5 Coupe Black Edition for 4 months but due to changes in personal circumstances I really need something a bit more practical. I fell in love with the Ateca the first moment I saw it. I had a test drive of what I was told was a 1.4 which I thought was...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members