Search results

1. 68 plate Leon Cupra 300 ST - Carbon Edition

Hi is this still forsale
  2. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Yes love or hate thing I guess but it's a hate for me and yes more natural exaust notes is the way forward. A lot of people are just unplugging but if it can be switched of by obd Then happy days .
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

No not all motorways country roads start stop quite a lot and 350+bhp so 33 to 34 I'm quite happy with . I have car in comfort mode in individual setup but all rest in cupra as im not likeing the sound amplifier
  4. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I'm really pleased as we do a weekly trip in 3 differnt veichles and my cupra which has a jb1 And I average 33 to 34 on a run with the odd few blasts up roads where I can. costs me roughly £5 more on my trip.=best £5 I'll spend
  5. leon 290 Noise from the bottom of the vehicle

Yes I've got same issue its like a bottom arm nockng . I've had mine back to the dealers but couldn't find anything a miss. , drop link ??
  6. Build week for new Cupra 290's

I have mats that came with mine and in all honesty they are terrible quality We bought some mats for my partners car on ebay for £12.99 with fitting clips which matched And I would say there better quality worth a call to seat but otherwise I'd say not worth The years of your life
  7. Revo remap

Have you purchased a tuning box for yours .id be interested in the figures you get from a tuning box
  8. Cupra Thoughts - 100 miles in

I'm 2300 miles in and yes I like it but I feel that u get what you pay for and for the price It's a bargain yes build quality isn't the best odd squeek nock here and there but love the Jakel and hide about the car I gave up my freelander and a caterham both of them cars was great freelander...
  9. DTUK tuning box

Yes it is the same and it would go onto a Cupra but what I noticed with the 290 black is that The figures wouldn't reach the figures shown on the golf R s3 etc so boost was turned down to suit the car . Worth setting up on rollers as there no point putting boost of if bhp doesn't change
  10. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Also reverse to yo I ordered a monsoon grey as I didn't want to be noticed to much And on delivery the monsoon was damaged so they offered me dynamic so wasn't prepared To wait no longer so excepted I also have side skirts which finish the look of the car in my eyes End result Happy with...
  11. Difference between 280 vs 290 cupra

There's a link on perfomance centre Sunderland and they have had a few leon cupra 290 On there rollers also a revo agent and jb1 but the car won't let them take it past the 335bhp mark. Which is why I put it on here to see if there was a one else who had this happen to them
  12. 290 help needed on stage 1

I would be interested in seeing some figures as looking at who has mapped there 290 BE manual Are not going past the 335bhp
  13. Difference between 280 vs 290 cupra

Looking at the 290 be it seems as if they have somehow stoped the engine from been mapped past 335 bhp on the manual anyone else had this with there own 290be
  14. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Looking at my service book as also on long life it's 20k or 2 years latest so I would service After the 1st year then it wouldn't need doing again on giving car back .
  15. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Ceramic Hi I was looking at ceramic coating but it's a £500 job in the end I Just got some good detailing stuff applied a gloss and a wax to seal in paintwork looks fantastic now and seems a lot Easyer to clean and beads off the car
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Now that is interesting anybody placeing a order
  17. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Mine was driven delivery. Not my preferred choice but guess if anything was going to go wrong I guess it would of been on delivery .
  18. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Yes cupra black all day in monsoon seats are great try get some skirts put on as a goodwill . My original order was monsoon but on delivery the guy who unloaded wrote the car of 11 k of damage so they offered me a dynamic grey. Unsure at first but really happ know .
  19. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Hi sorry if I've not described it right but a lad on pistonheads is thinking of letting his go If u go to there 290 cupra black thread ull see what he's offering dynamic with dsg at £269 a month . I've already got my dynamic and I wouldn't swap for world :D:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members