Search results

1. what have you done to your car today ?

i have the team heko ones on mine got them from ebay been on the car for over 2 years now
  2. aircon clutch engaged all the time battery going flat

my laptop is down at the moment so cannot scan with vcds but i scanned with supervag2 no codes detected I've ordered a new pressure switch should be here tomorrow see if that sorts it out
  3. aircon clutch engaged all the time battery going flat

the fans only run when i turn on the aircon switch also if i disconnect the plug from the compressor then the clutch disengages so it is not seized when you put plug back on the clutch engages after a few seconds
  4. aircon clutch engaged all the time battery going flat

hello i am having a problem with my aircon the aircon has never worked since i got the car a few years ago so i diagnosed that the condenser was leaking i replaced my condenser and drier last week and vacuum tested to make sure of no leaks then had system filled by kwik fit and have now...
  5. what have you done to your car today ?

new timing belt water pump idler and tensioner done just in time old belt was showing small cracks
  6. what have you done to your car today ?

changed the steering rack as old one blew its seals that was a fun job most of the time was spent getting old one off
  7. Key Fob out of sync with my 05 Leon PD150

this video shows how to do pair remote with vcds
  8. Pcv delete and catch can install

there are several guides on the forum on how to do the pcv delete but basically you will need some 19mm id hose and a catch can with 19mm input and output get a baffled catch can they can be found on eBay it is also a good idea to get a new crankcase breather elbow as these tend to get brittle...
  9. Where to buy new or reconditioned k03 turbo

yea the auq should be k03s I know mine is
  10. what have you done to your car today ?

emptied the catch can and changed coolant temp sensor
  11. what have you done to your car today ?

I've got those led side repeaters on my cupra they are good the mk1 does not show a light on dash
  12. what have you done to your car today ?

bought some second hand wheels and refurbed them
  13. what have you done to your car today ?

i had to do that with a bit of my hard pipe
  14. Major Oil Leak - Car Juddering

do not start engine get it towed to garage oil starvation will destroy engine and turbo there are usually loads of people advertising recovery cheap
  15. debadged grill

no i got the bumper without the top grill and they are now discontinued by seat same with the towing eye cover for the r rear bumper not got that either
  16. debadged grill

have not seen any on ebay the only ones i have found are for 1p or cupra but not the mk1 cupra r
  17. Major Oil Leak - Car Juddering

sounds like something on road has hit your sump and has probably cracked it if you got stopped and turned engine off quick enough you may be lucky and only need to change the sump and refill oil
  18. My 270K+ Leon, how many miles have you done?

I have just over 200 miles to go to get to 100,000 miles on my 52 plate 1.8t cupra
  19. Major Oil Leak - Car Juddering

first thing to check is your sump to see if its cracked did you hear or feel anything before the juddering started did you stop right away?
  20. debadged grill

where do people get their debadged cupra r grill from ?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members