Search results

1. My car was stolen this morning...

and the reward for digging up the oldest thread goes to.......
  2. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

After 4 years service to me, my 55 FR is now going at the end of the month. Looking to sell my blinds so the dealer doesnt get them - looking for £50t, PM me. You will need to pick up from Worksop/Sheffield though as I dont want to risk getting them damaged in transit. Whoops - just...
  3. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

Mines arrived and fitted :) Bent one of the side on the first attempt (didnt read the instructions) pushed it back and its fine. Backs went in a treat and so far seem to meet in the middle with no gaps, not sure if once I get going they will shift out of place. All in all look pretty good :)
  4. sound of pd150 diesel - good???

Yep, roll on the summer - window down and listen to the whistle :)
  5. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

Wife just called me up "WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN ORDERING NOW" So I guess I have some shades at home waiting for me :)
  6. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

I know I spoke the them on Wednesday they said they where expecting them Thu/Fri. So hopefully mine will be attempted to delivered today too :) Let us know if the rears fit OK.
  7. sound of pd150 diesel - good???

Funnily enough my friend was in mine today (he has a petrol Cupra R) and he was surprised when I booted it, didnt think it sounded like a diesel all. Same happened with afriend who has a Golf GT Sport TDI, both though it sounded very throaty when pushed, which is nice.
  8. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

Still waiting :( Not a good sign :(
  9. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

gee thanks, spoil a guys christmas
  10. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas - not 10 days yet :(
  11. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

Cant wait to get mine :)
  12. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

Phew, maybe a misprint then :) Hopefully get them in time for my trip down south for a model shoot and I can use the car as a mobile changing room then. I miss the wife's rav4 with blacked out windows for that :)
  13. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

I have a horrible feeling that they aint got a clue - the guy on the phone told me its a 6 piece kit two each for doors and two for the rear. However your photo clearly shows a single piece for the doors.
  14. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

I think they where £8.50 delivery. I cant see the pics on the forum from work, but I am sure the pics where one full peice for the door window and quarterlight...probably wont matter as there is quite a thick bar.
  15. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

I just got mine for £78.45....one thing I am confussed about is that his list states its a SIX piece kit (ie two for the sides) and two for the back.....the pics I have seen would suggest its a 4 peice kit though. He said its definitely the 2000-2005 kit though.
  16. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

Just got a message from Craig and about to call him up he mentioned he had another enquiry :) Thanks for the price update, will be ordering mine today too :)
  17. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

LOl, yep, it was Craig from 01623 797358 I spoke to today - I did say "oh they defnitely exist, ive seen the piccies :) ) Hopefully he will come back today feeling sheepish :)
  18. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

Thanks, that doesnt look too bad does it. Just spoken to Craig at Pamautomotive (apparrently they are the selling company for the manufactures). He says its on their list as "needing a car", but I have said they definitely exist, so he is trying to talk to Stephen Giles partner today as...
  19. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

Cheers mate...will give them a call tomorrow and see what the latest price is.
  20. Privacy Shades anyone..........? NOW WITH PICS!

doh! Thanks....pretty clear too with the picture.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.