Search results

1. Black Grille for Facelift leon part number and cost found

best I can get is £120!! Crazy for a bit of plastic!
  2. Reiger diffuser install

Anyone installed one on a 3.5, I can’t find anything other than glue it on a 3.0 model. I could really do with a tutorial,
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered the lux in November and I’ve been told mid March instead of beginning of March due to a fire in the dash board part of the factory. I want it now! “Stamping like a child” Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. DSG paddle Shifters

Vag paddles on Facebook are making a new one in copper, I’ve one on order.
  5. Cupra 290 Lux desire red. Need inspiration

I’ve had my Mk2 facelift Leon FR 170 for 4 years now and she’s never missed a beat, I love it, especially after a stage 1 remap, bringing her up to 215bhp plus a shed load of torque. Anyway, the wife’s Ibiza 1.2 needs replacing so I’ve been the top husband that I am and bought a new car, for me...
  6. MY20 Cupra 290 Lux (Desire Red)

Hey, I’ve ordered the very same car and mines not built until February, I’ve opted to wait until the new registration in March tho. Anyway..... when it does come, I’m also looking to do a few cosmetic mods, so will be looking for ideas from this and other threads. I’ll create my own thread...
  7. ** MK2 Leon - BTCC/Aero side skirt fitting guide **

New to this so sorry if this is a dumb question but what bodykit are available for the 2010 seat Leon FR+?
  8. Hi from a sports car virgin!!

Been poking around the forum for a while now as I've been playing around with buying a Leon FR. I've decided on a 2010 FR 170 in Solid speed blue which I'm picking up on Saturday with my very excited 13 year old son. My car history is in line with most senior citizens, featuring focus Cmax a...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.