Search results

1. What did you and your MK2 do today?

No Sarah was worried about the 4 OBD codes that we have at moment - Sure not serious because it's running great --- unfortunately she has a conscience :)
  2. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Sadly....we are saying good-bye to our Cupra R It's a 2003 model with just 32k on clock and can you believe that dealer is only going to go us p/ex of £800!!! Sarah has love it and cared for it for nearly 14 years but we need a bigger car for three growing girls. It's a sad sad day and...
  3. Fault Codes - Search this thread 1st

Re Fault Codes - Search this thread 1st Love this thread - thanks M0rk :thumbup:
  4. Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

Does everyone agree that this incarnation of the Leon is the best ever?
  5. Am i the only one paranoid driving a cupra

Love it! Could agree more.... hard not to smile inside when cruising along without a care in the world! Laid back low and sitting sooo high!
  6. Who said you can't be a virgin twice!!

I do know the feeling... Ours appears to be linked with our temperature gauge as it started happening at the same time at the guage started to stick and was not reflecting the true temperature of the engine. After re-setting by RAC or garage it would last about a week before it returned...
  7. Am i the only one paranoid driving a cupra

I like this and I will follow it's advice - just don't tell the missus since it's her - just don't tell the missus since it's her motor!!
  8. Who said you can't be a virgin twice!!

Fantastic Thanks Drew - I shall make enquiries directly. :thumbup:
  9. Who said you can't be a virgin twice!!

Hi Guys I have been away for a number of years - soo sorry about that - work has been very busy and new systems meant that I lost a lot of history and there never did seem like enough time to get back in here and see what is happened in the Seat world where it matters!! Anyway - I'm back now...
  10. The Mystery Button

This button is indeed for turning off the internal alarm sensor so that you can lock your kids in when you go into the petrol station kiosk as a for instance.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.