Search results

1. 2017 Leon!!!

I will compare with my car over the next few days and get back to you when I have a definitive answer.
  2. 2017 Leon!!!

It's all down to opinions,the way it looks,the new tech,for me it's just a better car than the previous model.
  3. 2017 Leon!!!

How are u getting on with the car?
  4. 2017 Leon!!!

What spec is ure, I would have seen it at some point. What day u getting it?
  5. Electronic handbrake

Honestly don't know,I'm not a salesman. I know on audi it wasn't standard.
  6. Electronic handbrake

If ure car has auto hold it will apply the auto hold function when u come to a stop. If it doesn't YOU have to apply the handbrake but it will automatically release when u go to drive off. No u won't hate it.
  7. 2017 Leon!!!

Sometimes.:happy:
  8. 2017 Leon!!!

Great,u will be happy with the car. The 2017 model is a real step up in every sense. I will maybe see u tomorrow.
  9. 2017 Leon!!!

All ready to go,car looks good. What time u due in?
  10. 2017 Leon!!!

Is yours the black fr 5dr with the option wheels?
  11. 2017 Leon!!!

Managed to get a few more pics before the rain came Down.
  12. 2017 Leon!!!

In all honesty,there not the greatest,5 spokes with bizarre squares at the bottom of the spokes? Nearly forgot,welcome to the forum.
  13. 2017 Leon!!!

I'll get some better pics of the car today. When it stops raining.
  14. 2017 Leon!!!

Admittedly it's a bit more striking but it's not too bad,makes the car look wider. My old cupra and new fr
  15. 2017 Leon!!!

Took delivery of mine on Friday and have to say it is a step up from the 2016 model, better interior creature comforts with sharper exterior design. Different car to the cupra it replaced,wanted a cupra 300 but couldn't get hold of one when I needed to change so took one of first allocated st,s...
  16. Sc, st or hatch

I'm fortunate to have exposure to these cars all the time and have just went from the 5 door hatch to the St. I also don't like the sc,the proportions for me are all wrong,big long bonnet with a real short rear,it just doesn't look right. The 5 Dr is a good looking 5dr with a fair bit of room...
  17. 2017 Leon!!!

I'm taking delivery of my monsoon grey leon fr technology st 2.0 tdi 150 the 3rd week in March. Looking forward to it.
  18. Western SEAT, Edinburgh

Why? Bad experience? They have an extremely satisfied customer base with customers always returning for many years.
  19. DSG reliability?

I have a lot of experience within the vag dealer network and stand by my opinion.
  20. DSG reliability?

My opinions on dsg....... In warranty yes. Out of warranty no.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise