Search results

1. How common is complete engine failure on Cupra 280 290 300 R

Just a general question of what are the chances of complete engine failure on these cars in relation mainly to timing chain tensioner snap/stretch/jump never heard if it before today just wondered if anyone had experience or any insight thanks in advance
  2. Cupra 300 nightmare in the snow

Turn the traction control keep stability on for the shits and giggles for roundabouts make sure your car never has tyres on it that cost less than £160, and hopefully you had a manual handbrake over the electronic and your set for winter driving. Must of spent a good 20 mins the other week with...
  3. New Virtual cockpit

Why bother with kessy especially if your keeping the car stock its easier to nick a 106 with just coat hanger and tooth pick Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Mods to accommodate stage 1 remap

Urdated engine mounts and tourqe mounts probably one of the least expensive mods you'll get with such a massive noticeable difference made, you'll be saying by by to that shite wheel hop from the "made in China cheap ****" that are currently on stock models Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. Automatic braking in reverse?

Unfortunately enough these aren't options Seat invested in enough yet. Guaranteed to happen my 290 got reversed into 6 months from factory order. I saw it and the bitch lied when I saw it happen 2 police cars later and being called a drug dealer and everything else she was found to be guilty...
  6. Petrol / Range

I get 300 mile range on a full tank of v power and interestingly when I go on last bar of fuel it informs me I have 20m remaining as opposed to a another leon I drove which would say 40m Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. Automatic braking in reverse?

I look forward to the day [emoji23][emoji23] Further more though the car does have a safety feature called automatic post collision braking system Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. Automatic braking in reverse?

When a car doesn't do as it's told it's no longer a car. One day they'll have secrets, one day they'll have dreams - Dr. Alfred Lanning Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. "Running In"

Couldn't agree with you more [emoji16][emoji23] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. Car Insurance and Leasing

**** I was thinking of PCP #brainfart Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. Car Insurance and Leasing

If you have a V5 document witb your name and the vin/reg of tge cupra in mention your the registered keeper of the motor vehicle. Terms and conditions for lease (until final payment and/or ballon payment you do not own car blah blah blah) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. Car Insurance and Leasing

Registered keeper but don't own the car Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  13. Cupra 290 Black

How long you have it over what you payed bro Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. Cupra 290 Black

I'd hate to of bought one out right to then sell you'd of been better off getting luxury rental car in the time you've had it Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. Revo Stage 3 has anybody got it

But did they get an 11.1 on road tyres with a VW caddy you seen Santa pod today it's ****ing evil sleeper that is. Going for under 10s next week with different tyres [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  16. Are the frs limited to their top speed?

No consumption is relevant just the same as be for via driving style. I had my Revo after 800 miles of wearing the engine in from factory I couldn't wait, completely changes the car infact I bummed it that much on a post I made people started to ask whether I was Revo Rep [emoji23][emoji16]...
  17. Cupra 300 4Drive mpg

Road, On the last straight of the Nantwich bypass A500 once you come round that small S bend it's full throttle to top speed. Had 180 down it such a little gem of a stretch to have local Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  18. Are the frs limited to their top speed?

Depends on gearing ratios and tyre size. The cupras 1.01 in 5th gear meaning your clocks mirror each other for rpm and Speedo I can't remember what I pushed mine to on a public road in 5th but I hit 180 in 6th. All German cars a electronically limited to 155 that's all I know Sent from my...
  19. Cupra 300 4Drive mpg

You don't buy a cupra to see what your mpg is, if any question you ask it's what the lowest you get. Answer is 6 Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  20. Are the frs limited to their top speed?

What was your rpm at while doing 130? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk