Search results

1. OEM number required

Hi, Woody, thank you for the reply. Great help. Paul.
  2. OEM number required

Anyone can help on the following pls. I need the OEM number for latch push button rod rod on 2003, Seat cordoba. Item 2 on the attached image. Any help would be appreciated. Best regards Paul.
  3. Mass Air Flow Sensor Location.

Reg is NK03 BXF. Code told me bank 1 sensor 1. Which I believe is at the front.
  4. Mass Air Flow Sensor Location.

Hi, thank you for the reply. Reason why I ask is I have the engine management light on. I ran the ODB scanner which initially indicated code for faulty 02 sensor. I changed the sensor and cleared the faulty code. After week after driving the EML came on again. I ran the scanner and code P0133...
  5. Mass Air Flow Sensor Location.

Hi, Can anyone tell me where the Mass air flow sensor is located on 2003, 1.4, 16v, petrol, Seat Cordoba. I have removed the Engine cover air filter box but I was unable to locate the sensor. If anyone can help very much appreciated. Regards .
  6. Engine Management Light - P1180 / P0135.

Hi, What is the best website to find out codes P1180 & P0135. I have 2003 Seat Cordoba 1.4. If anyone can help very much appreciated. Thanks, Paul.
  7. Seat Cordoba ODB Port location

Hi, Thank you for the reply. I have found the port. It is located at the driver side underneath the steering wheel behind pull out compartment. Thanks Bin Bag.
  8. Seat Cordoba ODB Port location

Hi, Anyone know where the ODB socket is located on a 2003 Seat Cordoba - 1.4 I've looked all around the drivers compartment but cant find the port. Thanks Bin bag
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.