Search results

1. Formentor with full Maxton kit

You have nothing to worry about in all honesty mate, I've done my last 4 cars with either Maxton sills or other body kits. They mainly bolt on from underneath or are fixed by self tapping screws, with the holes facing the floor. This isn't something they care about when a lease car gets...
  2. Formentor with full Maxton kit

Yeah I hear you on all of that, and the maxton stuff is cheap and cheerful. I know it adds yet another exterior colour to it too which isn't ideal. I'm not a fan of the lighter grey aspects at the bottom of the body work in the first place. All that being said, it's now at least different to the...
  3. Formentor with full Maxton kit

Alright everyone. So my Formentor 245 has arrived only 5 months late, but better late than never (you can still see my leon looking jealous in the background :-( ). I got her yesterday and of course within a day I had pretty much everything Maxton design had to offer ready to go on. I know...
  4. Formentor VZ1 245 2.0

So on the driving modes do you still get cupra mode? Or do they call it sport?? also the golf gti 245 remaps to around 300bhp so hopefully similar figures can be achieved to close the power gap a bit 🥸
  5. Formentor VZ1 245 2.0

I was really interested in the 245bhp version, but don't you lose out on a few of the little touches like the Cupra button on the steering wheel? Looks just as striking on the exterior though so could be a bigger seller than the VZ1
  6. DAB black spots

Ah, thanks, I think! ;) I had a Ford focus ST from 2015 to 2017 and it didnt drop out the whole time i owned it. Since then I have had a cupra 290 for two years, then a cupra 300 for 4 years and it is pathetic in comparison. Maybe the aerial is poor compared to the ford? was hoping they had...
  7. DAB black spots

Hi guys, I've had a Leon Cupra 300 for nearly 4 years now, and a daily stress is the DAB dropping out for large chunks of my drive to work. I will be receiving a new Formentor in APPARANTLY 12-14 weeks (fingers crossed), can anyone tell me if the same problem exists on the Formentor? I...
  8. Leon Cupra upgrades for sale - body kit parts & Sub

no problem mate, send me a PM if you want to secure them
  9. Leon Cupra upgrades for sale - body kit parts & Sub

Parts are available for collection in Milton Keynes
  10. Leon Cupra upgrades for sale - body kit parts & Sub

Alright guys, After four years of having this car, I've decided to let it go and I've ordered a Formentor. Which means all the bits I have done to it are now up for grabs. The bits will be available in May, so let me know if you want any of them. The car has done 15k miles in 4 years so all...
  11. Cupra R Bumper Inserts

Nah no errors, just cable tie them out of the way and its as easy as that ;)
  12. Cupra R Bumper Inserts

nope, just turned the wheels to full lock, three screws out of the mud guard in the arch. that then moves just enough for you to try and manipulate the clips holding the original grills in place while yanking furiously from the front.
  13. Cupra R Bumper Inserts

thanks dude, I have actually done quite a lot to it but they are all subtle mods. I keep getting restless with it and wanting to do more but i think I have to stop now and just keep her nice and clean!
  14. Cupra R Bumper Inserts

Right OK sorry lads, I was cold and wet and tired and feeling a little dramatic. Bit of coffee, new attitude and I went back out there. It IS a very easy job as long as you go out there with the attitude of 'just pull at the bloody thing like you don't care if it breaks'. If you do that the...
  15. Cupra R Bumper Inserts

OK Ive just been out in the rain trying to get the original inserts out and its not as easy as I was led to believe... I'll pick a day next week when it's not raining and get the wheels off and try again.
  16. Side Skirt Help!

So I ordered the bits straight away, and I've taken the copper slats out and have them painted in the mystery blue already and sat drying. will fit them next week weather permitting and will show the results...
  17. Cupra R Bumper Inserts

day 2 of knowing about this mod, and the parts have already arrived, been sanded and paint is drying... ;-)
  18. Cupra R Bumper Inserts

I literally never use the fog lights, and the cornering ones are a bit gimmicky really, bit of a latent need, we survived without them for a long time didn't we! I will get the copper bits sprayed mystery blue by a friend and whack them on soon. then when the car gets sold I will sell them on...
  19. Cupra R Bumper Inserts

brilliant thank you
  20. Cupra R Bumper Inserts

I've tried searching 'Cupra R bumper inserts' with no luck. Do you know how you found them in the first place and did you get them from the main dealer? Thanks
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.